cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Acc Seq not picking because of field change

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am working with a scenario STO --Del --Billing(IV) .Here at the STO level pricing procedure maintained by mm will get triggered and the values populated. In this scenario I have to use the same condition type which mm used at STO level. I have to use that condition type at Billing (IV) document level. I tried to pick fields for key combination , but actual field belongs to different structures (not the same structure where mm access sequence maintained). So at the time of create billing doc , system not picking the condition records though I maintained in vk11. and when I tried to find the error, i found that different structure-field is showing in access sequence and I maintained condition records in different structure fields. is it possible to move the reuired structure to access sequence fields and is that best practice ?

Thanks,

Kanna Palle.

E

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes you can move the structure from KOMK to KOMP or the other way. Also check if the fields are available in KOMPAZ structure of @ line level or KOMKAZ if @ header level. If not you need to get them added to these pricing structures and then add then add the fields to "Available fields" .

Hope this helps

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Sai, I will work on it. whatelse should I maintain in condition type at pricing procedure, In order to calculate 22% on cost condition vprs? any suggestions , here vprs is statistical but 22% charge condition is not statistical.it should show on billing doc (IV) priicing.

Thankyou,

Kanna Palle.

E

Former Member
0 Kudos

Create a condition type ZCOG as a copy of VPRS.Create a new dicount condition type Ex: ZDIS for 22%

In the pricing procedure please follow these steps\

10 ZCOG - statistical - sub total B

20 ZDIS - From 10 - Requirement 2- Assign Account key based on which GL account should be posted

30 PRICE - From 20 - Sub total2

VPRS - statistical - sub total B

Try these settings and test the results. If you have any questions post them.

Regards

Sai