cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add new Parameters to Task 40008005 ( Approve Invoice )

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I need some help in finding a way to give some more informations to a workitem text.

But first of all I dont find the using of the Task TS40008005 at all.

I try to follow the workflows WS40000014 then WS40000015 and WS40000016,I also watched some workflow protocols but I cannot find the exact using of this.

If I wacht the Workflow protocols for the end of analysis is always on step TS40007943 of workflow WS40000016 ?

Who knows the right way to the relevant Task TS40008005 ?

It would be enough for me, if somebody could give me the information, where to find the right workflow in which this step is used.

Thanks a lot.

Regards Uwe

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can edit the task TS40008005 in PFTC transaction.

The Process-Controlled Workflow WS40000014 gets task ID from your customized setting "Define Process level" dynamically.

You can also create custom task coping TS40008005 and assign it in "Define Process level".

When you use custom task, you need to update the UWL configuration if you use NetWeaver Portal UWL.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Masa,

Thanks for your answer. My problem is to add some new fields - not content of the container so far.

Of course I can add some fields now but how could I manage to fill them with information ?

Is there a Badi for this reason ?

My Problem is - My customer wants to have more informations in the workitem text. But this informations are noch content of

the container so far.

Would it be enough - to increase the BUS2205 and implement the procedure to find the data und then add them to the container ?

Thanks for help again ?

Regards Uwe

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes. You can add attributes in Business Object.

Regards,

Masa