Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reciever Determination condition error in PI7.1

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I done File to File scenario in XI with multiple recievers based on FileName in Reciever Determination, i use context object(FileName, http://sap.com/xi/XI/System/File) in Expession editor, this condition was working in XI, but in PI7.1 it is not working, it is giving error like below.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Receiver Determination

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="">

<SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="RCVR_DETERMINATION">CX_RD_PLSRV</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>Problem evaluating a condition: An exception has occurred.</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:Stack>Error when determining the receiver: Problem evaluating a condition: An exception has occurred. Problem evaluating a condition: An exception has occurred. An exception has occurred. An exception has occurred. An exception has occurred. An exception has occurred. An exception has occurred. Problem extracting values from the Payload: Check line 2 column 1 of the XML document</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

Can anyone please help me out of this.

<removed_by_moderator>

Edited by: Juan Reyes on Oct 1, 2010 2:53 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member210781
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello ,

I have the same issue with PI system and all IDOCS in PI are in error state.

The issue in our case was the condition for the interface was visible from integration directory in receiver determination , but its not replicated in ABAP stack ( tcode sxi_cache ).

so we have gone in receiver determination in Integration builder-->Receiver Determination

Select a object --> click on Edit mode

Add a space in the description , click on SAVE. Then activate it.

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi i deleted all the configuration objects and recreted it, now it is working, can you tell me what is the cause of this

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I see that your receiver determination might not have matched with the sender agreement object. This two objects should always have same sender details like interface, namespace, and service. If this two did not match then integration engine will nott know what service it needs to send the message and what message interface it will use.

Regards,

Alfred

Edited by: alfred_A_sap on Sep 30, 2010 10:13 AM

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. have you enables ASMA in the sender file adapter of this scenario?

2. Have you selected the correct context object?

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes i did enable the ASMA in sender file adapter and i selected FileName context object from input help. and i can see the filename in Dynamic configuration of message in SXI_MONITOR but it is still giving above error.

Any clues???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Normally it should work..cross check whether the sender Key is what expected for this interface only..

I mean sender values are populating as expected ..so that its trying to pick the correct receiver only.

HTH

Rajesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you create the scenarios from scratch or you updated from XI 3.0 to 7.1?

In former case, I do not see there is any reason it does not work.

If the later case, try to create from the scratch, at lease do it in ID objects.

Regards

Liang