cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Continous Authentication Popup for PI server while testing ABAP webservice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

While testing ABAP webservice,authentication window for PI server pops up continously.

I have created web service from SE37 for Z function module which is remote enabled.

I can see that service and endpoint is created automatically.

I have also given PI server credentials in SOAMANAGER->Technical Configuration->System Global settings->Access Information J2EE server.

Can somebody please help in testing the web service created from FM.

I have already gone through a lot of links but still need your expertise on this.

Thanks in advace,

Saurabh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Are you testing through WSNavigator. WSN needs a java stack and you have already set the corresponding setting.

Please check if the User is locked.

I think in gerenral PI credentials will be asked everytime you open WS navigator link.But once you provide the correct user it should not pop up again and u should be able to test.

Regards.

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for helping Sriniwas.

All the roles that are required are assigned and the user is also not locked but still cant solve this issue.

iprieto
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the user that you have been configuring in SAP PI. Change to Service user or modify the roles for this user.

On the other hand, you should to check the log viewer in NWA for the error logs that can be produced on this component when you run the service.

Best recgards,

Ivá

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the quick reply.

But still it is giving me the popup.

iprieto
Contributor
0 Kudos

Check in UME what client is configuring in the system, maybe the client configured is 000.

Check the password or check if the user is blocked in the PI system.

Regards

Ivá

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Actually the authentication popup is for PI server client 000.

Thanks