Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

capture condition values in different G/L for shipment cost

former_member657193
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

I have a requirement where as per the Shipment cost pricing procedure, i want to capture my condition values in different different G/L accounts.

As i have created three condition types in my pricing procedure for shipment cost, the consolidated Total amount is hitting the G/L and cost centre , where as i want to settle the amounts in separate G/L.

ZA01 - Trip Allowance - Rs 5000

ZT01 - Toll Tax - Rs 200

ZM01 - Diesel Amount. - Rs 1500

Now i want, when i settle the condition type amount in VI01, it should go in separate G/L. While as i am doing it , the Total amount is coming as Rs 6700 and it is hitting only one G/L and Costcentre

Plz guide as how i can configure the seperate G/L for capturing the values of each condition types.

--

Rishi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As already suggested, have a different Account Key in IMG path SD => Basic Functions => Account Assignment/Costing => Revenue Account Determination => Define and Assign Account Keys.

Once you assigned, go to VKOA and assign a different G/L Account to each Account Keys. By this way, you can achieve your requirement.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rishi

Can you not work with Account Keys to drive the posting to different accounts? I am assuming that the condition type in the Shipment cost Pricing Procedure also exist in the regular Sales order/Invoice pricing procedure.

So in the Billing Pricing procedure assign different account keys for the 3 conditions- ZA01, ZT01 and ZM01.

And then set up account determination as you wish.

The path just in case you need it :

1) SPRO/IMG/Sales and Distribution/Basic Functions/Account Assignment/Costing/Revenue Account Determination/Define And Assign Account Keys

2) SPRO/IMG/Sales and Distribution/Basic Functions/Account Assignment/Costing/Revenue Account Determination/Assign G/L Accounts

Hope this helps. Let me know.

former_member657193
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Chandershekar,

Since i am not capturing these condition type in my sales pricing procedure, so it will not help me in any way.

plz guide if anything else , if possible

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to assign each of the condition to a separate item category because you can only assign valuation class to the item category.

ZA01 - Trip Allowance - Rs 5000 - Item category ZI01

ZT01 - Toll Tax - Rs 200 - Item category ZI02

ZM01 - Diesel Amount. - Rs 1500 - Item category ZI03

Valuation class is linked to G/L account through setting in table 30. You need to work with FICO team member to have it setup.