cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM - How to remove vendor from vendor list

Former Member
0 Kudos

I know you can delete a vendor from a vendor list easily enough. However it remains visible on the list although inactive. My users want it deleting completely. Is that possible?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, I know how to delete it but users don't want to see it on vendor list at all. I doesn't appear for shopping carts. That is ok. Does it have to stay in vendor list forever?

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

possible source of supply will be available for all REQUISITIONERS. if you dont want to see all active vendor list. you may need to write a logic on BBP_SOURCE_DETERMINE badi .

Muthu

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Carol

Suneel is correct. You have option to DEACTIVATE the Vendor list.

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I dont think we can remove vendor from vendor list. Its possible to Deactivate the respective Vendor in VL. In that case in Shop transaction this vendor will not come as a preferred vendor.

Regards,

Suneel Kumar Singan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Continue to above....

Deletion: You can click on Delete button to delete the particular vendor in VL. Once deleted check the VL in display mode the delete button shown red color arrow mark. Then check in Shop transaction.

PS: Normally once you Inactivated the vendor in VL also it should not come. Try to release the same and check in display mode the inactive button is active or not.

Regards,

Suneel Kumar Singan