SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replication of technical Object. Error in ecrmrepl

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello together,

i want to replicate an Connection Object and POD from CRM 7.0 to IS-U . As mentioned in the Setup and Load Guide (SLG) i created the master data templates from the type CRMCONNOBJ_ALONE and CRM_POD_INST.

Both of the master data templates are running without an error in the testmode.The data are created.

When I try to create a Connection Object and a POD in the CRM WebUI I can see the BDOCs from the type SI_POD and SI_CONNOBJ are in the green state.

When I call up the transaction ecrmrepl I m getting the following error:

Error in the receiving inspection at creating of the object Premise (Verbrauchsstelle)

"Fehler bei der Eingabeprüfung beim Anlegen des Objekts Verbauchsstelle)

Fill out a Connection Object

"Geben Sie ein Anschlussobjekt ein"

The error occours in the master data from the master data template CRM_POD_INST.

In the transaction ecrmrepl I can see the transmitted data. In the field EUI_TPLNR there is a number of the connection object.

This connection object is created. I m using transaction ES57 to call it up checking the data.

The message Fill out a connection object is confusing me, cause in the ecrmrepl i can see the number of the connection object.

If you have an Idea whats going wrong, just tell it.

Thank you very much..

2 REPLIES 2

oliviawalsh
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

Have you applied the following notes? They may be helpful.

Notes

REgards

Olivia

vysakhsiv
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi

I had the same issue. Passed eui_tplnr in parameter value of haus in MDT. It was working.