cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

user define message search in PI 7.11

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm trying to set up a user defined message search in PI 7.1 Ehp 1 . I've followed all the steps as specified in the help as well as the blog

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/18002. [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken]

I've triggered a test message and tried to find the message using the user define message fiiter in NWAPI . But was not able to find the message with the correct filter value,

when i checked the SOAMANAGER -> Logs & Traces , I found some SOAP Exception

Please find the trace records

CX_PROXY_INBOUND_APP_ERROR : execption occurred: CX_SAMX_FAULT : Method CL_BPENGINE~~>GETCONFIGURATIONSETTINGS does not exist. | program: CL_PROXY_INBOUND_ADAPTER======CP include: CL_PROXY_INBOUND_ADAPTER======CM00B line: 49

CX_SAMX_FAULT : Application Error | program: CL_SAMX_MBEAN_ACCESS==========CP include: CL_SAMX_MBEAN_ACCESS==========CM00A line: 52

Can you please let me know if you have encountered a similar problem or any directions regarding the same.

I feel there is a problem with the cache synchronization with the consumer proxy MessageSearch.But not sure of the specific solution.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have exactly the same !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I am also getting the same problem. Did anybody solved this problem?

Which user id and password you have used for consumer prroxy security settings?

Thanks,

Reddy

NikiScaglione
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

As already mentioned I had no issues, but I ask you to send me information about PI systems.

Please follow this link to solve the issue.

Kind Regards,

Niki

Edited by: Niki Scaglione on Feb 23, 2011 8:58 AM