cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I add the expiration date at line item level

colin_cheong
Contributor
0 Kudos

My User is selling voucher. The voucher is sell at line item. eg GV$5, GV$10,etc

Each voucher line item sold need to be entered with a EXPIRATION date of that voucher.

Maybe 3 months from issue, maybe 6months/1 year from issue.

How can I add this to the sales order line item level?

Which field can I used and how to configure?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member330517
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Colin ,

The question is not very clear , but i assume that you are asking about the self expiry date of the particular material ,

1. The setting you can do by activating shelf life data in material master :Plant data/stor1

2. its better to have a batch managed material for that you can sort the material acording the self expiry date.

3. Once you maintain self expiry date system by default pick the material at the time of delivery

Note-Shelf life expiry it will give the life of the material from the day of manfacture,remaining shelf life also will give .

Hope it is helpful

Best regards

Venkat

colin_cheong
Contributor
0 Kudos

A voucher does not have the expiration date on it upon receipt from publishing company.

A expiration date is stamped onto the voucher upon issuing or sales of the voucher.

I need to enter this date into the sales order line item.

has anyone does any of these enhancement before?

Please advice..

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I would think of using any unused fields in the sales order.

For example, at line item level -> purchase order data tab, you can see a field Purchase order date in the ship-to party box.

If this field is not used for, then you can try to use this.

Alternatively, you can create a text type at the line item level to enter the date.

Regards,

colin_cheong
Contributor
0 Kudos

That's not a bad idea.

I will explore it later.

Thanks for the feedback.

Answers (0)