cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to cancel changes in a Table?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In one requirement, i have a button called 'Cancel', when user clicks on this button all changes done by the user should be refresh.(i need old data before change). how can we achieve this? help please

Thanks,

Venkat.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

if you are using the microsoft excel then you can press the undo button or you can use the short cut key like ctrl+z.

-

Earn an Extra $1000 to $1200 per month doing Part Time Data Entry Jobs! Work from home data entry jobs to post simple data submissions on Internet. Make $1 per entry. Easy form filling, data entry and ad posting jobs. No selling, No phone calls, No Marketing. No Investment. Bi-weekly payments. Full Training Provided. Pls visit: <a href="http://www.dataentrywork.net/?id=26201">Data-Entry</a>

--

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

seglob111, it is strickly against forum rules to post advertisments in your forum postings. Plus your answer is completely inappropriate for the question asked. It gives me the impression that you are just trolling. Further violations of the SCN rules of engagement you will find your account suspended.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Simple, keep a copy of context node bound to table in another internal table and on click of cancel bind this copied ( original ) data.

A data loss notification pop up will look good.Something like, "do you want to cancel ? Your changes will be lost "

Regards

Manas Dua

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In view i have a table, it contains actions like add new record, copy,delete... and user make any changes. i have a cancel button if user click on this button i want data before change... how can we achieve this??

Thanks,

venkat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Solved my problem.