Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Creating Fake Page Footers in Subreports

HI,

Have main report and that main report has page header and page footer. Main report has subreport also.

SubReport has fake groupHeader (to repeat pageheader on eachpage-this is we can do ) and its detail section is growing to more than one page so group footer shows at last where groups end.

but i want groupfooter on each page (is there any option to make each page on GropFooter)..?

Note:-We gone though following link...if we have only group header and Detail Section then bellow link articles works fine ( we can break spesific Number then its work fine

http://www.crystalclearsolution.com/Crystal-Reports-Tips/Crystal-Reports-Tips.html

In My case-- Every Group and Detail Section Have Summation(SumTotal) Gruop Footer if I Break specific Number Groupfooter getting appear in next Page --I want to show Group record and detail Section and Gruop footer and fake page footer in subreport in Every page.

Anybody have any idea how to repeate groupfooter on each page same as its repeat groupheader.

Thanks & regards

Ramesh Nagineni

Edited by: Ramesh Nagineni on Sep 29, 2010 10:00 AM

Former Member
replied

I am sorry but I can not help you any further with this. You will need to experiment with your report to see what you can do with it.

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question