cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RfcSystemException, I canu00B4t access the RFC.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a rfc running perfectly, i use asp and components in VB6 and everything is fine.

Now I'm trying to use Vb.Net. I did a RFC very simple, whre There was one out parameter, then works fine.

But now I'm using a rfc more complex. I'm having the following error:

SAP.Connector.RfcSystemException: The function module "Z_CO_READ_ZZINFOGLBA_MATERIAL" not released for 'remote' calls. at SAP.Connector.SAPConnection.ThrowRfcException(RFC_ERROR_INFO_EX rfcerrInfo, Encoding encoding, String languangeCode) at SAP.Connector.SAPClient.RfcInvoke(String method, Object[] methodParamsIn) at SAP.Connector.SAPClient.SAPInvoke(String method, Object[] methodParamsIn) at SAPProxyRazao.SAPProxyRazao.Z_Co_Read_Zzinfoglba_Material(Int32 In_Maxrows, Int32& Out_Dbcnt, Int32& Out_Subrc, DDSHSELOPTTable& In_Range, ZDCOSETKEYTable& In_Set, ZZINFOGLBA_MATERIALTable& Out_Table) in c:\desenv.net\componentes\web\sap\sapproxyrazao\sapproxyrazao.cs:line 80 at WebDope.clsRazao.Executar(DateTime pDataInicio, DateTime pDataFinal, String pIdUnidade, String pIdResponsavel, String pProduto, String pCanal, String pConta, String pProjeto) in c:\inetpub\wwwroot\WebDope\clsRazao.vb:line 217 at WebDope.WebDope.btnConsultar_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in c:\inetpub\wwwroot\WebDope\WebDope.aspx.vb:line 85

ErrorCode.:RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE

Code in VB.Net:

Dim dtabIn_Set As New SAPProxyRazao.ZDCOSETKEYTable

proxy.Connection = New SAP.Connector.SAPConnection(dest)

proxy.Connection.Open()

'proxy.Z_Co_Read_Zzinfoglba_Material'(OUT_DBCNT:=NumRegistros, OUT_SUBRC:=ReturnCode, IN_MAXROWS:=Maxlinha, IN_SET:=rsRfcInSet, IN_RANGE:=rsRfcInRange, OUT_TABLE:=rsRfcRetorno)

proxy.Z_Co_Read_Zzinfoglba_Material(Maxlinha, NumRegistros, ReturnCode, dtabIn_Range, dtabIn_Set, dtabRetorno)

Can The problem be with this datatable?? In VB 6 they were Recordset!!

Any idea?? It's Urgent!!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This development is in test yet. Then I can´t do that.

Is Not There others alternatives?

Is there anything else that I can do?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did the same example, but now with WinForm Vb.Net. And I got the error:

An unhandled exception of type 'SAP.Connector.RfcSystemException' occurred in sap.connector.dll

Additional information: The function module "Z_CO_READ_ZZINFOGLBA_MATERIAL" not released for 'remote' calls.

But the function is set for remote-enabled. And it works with the use of DCOM and VB6.

Any idea??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please re-activate the function module in SE37 and try it again? If it doesn't help, I would like to suggest you to open a SAP OSS ticket so that I can do more investigation on this issue.

Regards,

Guangwei

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The error message says that the function module Z_CO_READ_ZZINFOGLBA_MATERIAL is not "Remote Enabled". You can use SE37->Attributes to check if this function is remote-enabled or not.

I am wondering how could you generate the proxy if the function is not remote-enabled. The only explanation is that the proxy was generated against a different SAP system where the same function module is remote-enabled.

Recordset or not is not relevant to the problem.

Regards,

Guangwei Li

Former Member
0 Kudos

But the function is set as remote-enabled. This was the first thing i looked!!

Any other idea??