Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUIM Authorization Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

I am trying to set the authorization for each user role. But I am not able to access the function under t-code SUIM.

Currently, I am able to access the Tcode SUIM, but when I click the function on that function, it gives me an error "You do not have authorization for this action".

Could you please let me know which authorization object I need to add to my role in order to run the function under tcode SUIM successfully?

Best Regards,

WF

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bernhard_SAP
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello William,

SUIM presnts you only the reporting tree. The reports themselves all have their own t-codes and you need the according S_TCODE authorizations. Furthermore you need then report specific authorizations depending on what you like to see (reports regading users nees other auths (S_USER_GRP) then for instance reports regarding roles or authroizations).

A list of available t-codes under SUIM can be found in SAP note 789367 .

b.rgds, Bernhard

1 REPLY 1

Bernhard_SAP
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello William,

SUIM presnts you only the reporting tree. The reports themselves all have their own t-codes and you need the according S_TCODE authorizations. Furthermore you need then report specific authorizations depending on what you like to see (reports regading users nees other auths (S_USER_GRP) then for instance reports regarding roles or authroizations).

A list of available t-codes under SUIM can be found in SAP note 789367 .

b.rgds, Bernhard