cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Que time is not being considered in Lead time scheduling

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In work center I have maintained u201CStd. queue timeu201D and it got copied to Routing also. Now when I am creating production order, this que time is not being considered. I mean it is not getting copied to production order and scheduling is not happed accordingly. Can anybody suggest me where I am doing mistake?

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member196530
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

Check the following :

1.Check in OPU3 -Define Production Scheduling Profile -you include this reduction type in All Operation , Max reduction level ,% in reduction in Float .

2.Check wether any reduction strategy assinged with Que Time percentage for your plant in OPJS .This basically the percentage of reduction in various operation timing like Move Time ,Que Time , Inter-operation Time to optimise the Scheduling .This reduction can be by Overlapping and Spliting based on the setting in OPJS.

3.Check in OPU3/OPU5 -Scheduling parametrs wether , you have maintained reduction type , percentage of reducetion in floats , reduction level ,

revert and come back

Regards

JH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jiaul Haque ,

Thanks for your detail reply,

I have chacked pointwise given by your but

In OPU3 (Specify scheduling parameters) I have maintained,

Reduction type-All operations in the order will be reduced

Max reduction level u2013 Do not reduce

% reduction u2013 all zeros

In OPJS, reduction strategy u201C01u201D is assigned for my plant.

So, any impect because of this?

Regards,

former_member196530
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

OPU3 you should maintain :

Reduction type-All operations in the order will be reduced-Correct -means where ever you have Ques time in operation or with the operation , you are asking system to reduce basef on scehduling parametres .

Max reduction level u2013 Do not reduce -Wrong -it should be Do not reduce beyond the reduction level 1 -means as per reduction

stategy 01( OPJS) , 50% of que time will be cosidered for reduction .

% reduction u2013 all zeros -Wrong- it shoud be based on the operation level -how much percentage you want to reduce the Flaot times based on scheduling margine key cos FBP/FAP are contributing to Scheduled Star and Schedule finsih date .

Hope its clear

regards

JH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jiaul Haque ,

I appreciate your reply.

In my case I want to consider Que time while scheduling and operation dates also need to be updated in production order. This is my reuqirement.

So, can tell me what to maintain in OPU3 and OPJS to get this?

Regards,

former_member196530
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear ,

In OPU3/OPU5 -Define schedulnig parametrs you should keep the following parametrs to get the Production Schedule Start and Finsh Date :

1.Mark Scheduling and Generate Capacity Requirement check box

2.Adjust Scheduling : Adjust Basic Date , Adjust depedent Requirement to operation date

3.Scheduling Type : Bacward

4.Start date in the past : If you want to start the scheduling of Production Order in older date , then you can maintain how many day system can schedule forward .It means if you keep 30 days , then Planned order or Production Order , which has older start date , then system will do Forward schedule even it is set to backward .

5.Requirement Date determination for compiepent : Setup

6.Reduction : As per the eralier posting .

OPJS: Standard set up as available for 01

Hope this helps

Regards

JH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JH,

Thanks for your to the point answer. I am doing change accordingly in IMG and will come back to you on this after checking.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

For the control key corresponding to the work center,please check whether you have ticked the indicator for scheduling..

in work center, pls check the what s the control key..

For the control key,in OP00 check whether he scheduling indicator is checked..

If you have nt maintained any control key in the work center,then check the operation that uses this work center(in routing). Here you should have specified a control key. Pls check similarly for this cotrol key.

Generally preference will be given for routing than the work center.

Karthick P

Edited by: karthick PP on Sep 29, 2010 10:15 AM

Edited by: karthick PP on Sep 29, 2010 10:16 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthick,

Thanks for your reply.

Nine operations are there in Routing and so in production order. I have used control key PP21 and PP08, both are having scheduling tick.

So any other clue?

Regards,

sundaresan_velayudam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Chetan

Check in operation detail of the order, Inter operation time, queue time is copied or not & also check any reduction staregy maintained or not

IF its maintained, Check the dates

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, Standard Que time is copied in operation detail sceen of production order (in Inter operation time view), but its not updated in scheduled dates as as well it is not appearing in Que time filed in operation overview of production order (initial screen, field name "DAWAR")

Regards,