Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ECC Transactions in NWBC Browser SRM 7.0

pedro_santos6
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I´m SRM 700 SP08.

I dont have Portal Netweaver and now I´m using Netweaver Business Client. I would like to show ECC transactions in my NWBC too.

I have created a role ZTEST with role menu:

MM01

MM02

MM03

In Target System i have my destination (Backend System).

My user have this role, but I cant see the transactions MM01, MM02 and MM03 in NWBC.

I need to do something more?

Thanks,

Pedro

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pedro,

The 'without-portal' solution does not support multiple system capabality. Therefore you either connect NWBC <> SRM or NWBC <> ECC. NWBC <> SRM+ecc transactions isn't supported, you'll need to make use of SAP EP for that (unique selling point for EP).

Kind regards,

Tim

pedro_santos6
Contributor
0 Kudos

T.

Thanks for your answer, but I can do it with NWBC to Desktop?

Or... only with EP.

Thanks a lot.

Pedro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pedro,

No you can't.

NWBC <-> SRM - no ECC transactions possible

NWBC <-> EP <-> SRM + ECC + xx + xx - ECC transactions possible

NWBC <-> ECC - ECC transactions possible

Note: NWBC means both the web and client solution.

What you could do is create two different configurations within the NWBC:

NWBC <-> SRM

NWBC <-> ECC

User connects to ECC for ECC transactions. User connects to SRM for SRM transactions.

Kind regards,

Tim

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

modish
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Pedro, Iñaki

I´m using Netweaver Business Client for SRM. I need to show BI reports also. These BI reports are in different system.

The launchpad is configured such that it shows SRM reports in one section and BI reports in the other section. The problem is SRM reports get executed while BI reports do not. It states that the Query does not exist in the server.The queries exist in BI but I don't know how to change the reference, i.e. how to tell the system that the BI query is in the BI environment and not in the SRM.

Any pointers regarding the issue will be of great help.

You can also reply at http://scn.sap.com/thread/3297296

Thanks,

Vikash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pedro,

thanks for your answers and for the good news.

Do you have any document, link or similar about this? we are in a SRM project with BI and we are not able to execute bi queries from the SRM web client. The BI links are in the web client already but there is an error saying that the query does not exist in the server (srm) when we execute them. The queries exist in BI but we don't know how to change the reference, I mean, how to tell the system that the BI query is in the BI environment and not in the srm one. Could you please help us on this?

Thanks a lot!

Regards,

I

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Iñaki,

Noted on your thread that you were involved in a SAP SRM project. Do you have any documentation (configs) that would be helpful for someone new to SAP SRM? Your help would be highly appreciated. thanks.

Regards,

Kastone.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

does it also apply to BI? I mean, I´m using Netweaver Business Client for SRM and I would like to show BI links to different BI Reports in my NWBC too. Is it possible? any ideas about this please?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

I

pedro_santos6
Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, that is possible!

Rgs,

Pedro Marques