cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit limit for a specific period

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have a requirement to have limit for the credit to be valid only one specific period.

Example: October 1, 2010 - October 30, 2010.

Is there a way to limit the check for these specific date?

I was playing my way with the horizon but when i set 1 month, it considers from today + within 1 month. If i process new SO tomorrow that will be tomorrow + within 1 month of tomorrow. And it is not behaving as i am expecting

Is this possible?

Thanks,

Con

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Con,

your requirement can be met with the credit horizon period

but please consider the following factors

Credit Horizon will not work exactly for 1 month from today it is normally till the month end.

suppose if you are on 4th september & if you create an order with Sch line ( MAD on 20th october), this line will still be considered for credit purpose. the reason behind the same is that the credit related jobs are automatically scheduled in an SAP system on monthly basis during month end so if the MAD falls till 31st october those lines will also be considered for credit management.

& moreover MAD is the key parameter in credit activity, if the requested date is 4th november, & if the route component on backward scheduling makes the MAD as 29th october, that particular line will also be considered for credit management irrelevant to the RDD date.

thanks & Regards

ilango

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Have you reviewed FD32.

Regards

Waza