cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User exit Delivery-Billing doc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good afternoon,

We need to manipulate the gross weight from the delivery items to billing document items. Which user exit do you suggest me to use?

Thanks in advance!

Adriano Cardoso

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all for the feedback.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok.

Here in Brazil we have this document called 'nota fiscal' which must be always with the products sold, in order for the government check its origin.

Well, this document has to have the gross and net weights according to the delivery in the system. We have a requirement which is that the gross weight must be the value from LIKP-BTGEW, and the system is assigning the sum of the weight items from the billing document instead. That's why I need to manipulate those values.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Adriano,

Thanks for explaining the back ground.

This is one of the ways to learn on SCN when we try to answer questoins, and its synergistic.

Coming to the requirement, another alternative I can think is you can have an output type at the billing level. In the script program for this - you need to have the abap code which does the required conversions from based on the logic you need. In this way you are actually not changing whats travelling to billing docu but finally changing the ouput in the required format. Am not sure of the legal acceptability but another technical alternative. I am thinking it could be a solution since - the conversion / logic is at script level and weight measurements would not change regularly and can be left that way once coded.

I beleive SAP has enough information on brazil Nota fiscal customizing and outputs. You might as well want to check it once.

Regards

sadhu kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Adriano,

The requirement looks interesting, appreciate you can give a brief back ground on the business process while our friends try to provide possible technical alternatives.

Regards

sadhu kishore

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The question is not clear. Can you provide an example of your scenario?

If you want to manipulate the gross weight, when a billing document is copied from delivery document (during creation), then you need to check the copy control routines at item level (t.code VTFL -Item level ->Routine in field VBRK/VBRP).

Or if the maipulation to be happened in billing document (after creation/before saving), then try with user exit FORM USEREXIT_FILL_VBRK_VBRP in include RV60AFZC.

To be frank, I never worked on this type of requirement so you need to double check.

Regards,