cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syndication Mapping Issues: Tuples

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I am trying to map values in my Syndication map. I am trying to map the Tuple table itself to the corresponding segment in MDM, and child values (fields underneath its segment).

For some reason, the synidcator is NOT letting me map ANYTHING related to this tuple or any fields beneath it.

There are multiple other tuples that are able to be mapped (along with the child fields), but not this one for some reason. It has the same properties as the others, and is multi-valued.

Any suggestions as to why it will not allow me to map?

Nichole

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

the field that you are not able to map is only multi valued tuple field while others are single valued.

If yes then kindly chevk your xml schema that u r using is correct or not.

If youe tuple field is multi valued then your xsd must contain the same tuple elemnt whose max occurs property will be unbounded otherwise the syndicator do not allow you to map in syndication.

just check and revert back with your results.

Thanks,

sudhanshu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhanshu-

Yes, all Tuples are Multi-Valued (not just the most recent one I created).

Looking at my XSD...

Are you saying that where it says "...minOccurs="0">" it needs to be changed? The other segments that are mapped properly all say "0"

If you are talking abou the 'maxLength...' there are already values there

Edited by: Niki Smith on Sep 28, 2010 10:20 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Niki,

First thing i am not able to see your xsd.

Second thing is just check the property of other tuple field in xsd are same or not.

I was talking about the maxoccurs = "unbounded" property that we have to set if there are multiple occurence of element as in your case.

Kindly provide the xsd.

Thanks,

Sudhanshu