cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changed SPK in R/3 doesnt Deactivate the Product in the Old Transpo Lane

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP GURUs,

I'd like to ask if how to deactivate a certain material into old transpo lane to a new a new transpo lane. Before, we change/update the SPK in r/3 but the results is the material in the transpo lane between A-C doesn/t get flagged as LOCKED even the material gets added to new transpo lane B. As an effect of course, this creates multiple sources for the material at location C, the heuristic ends up choosing the old source when SNp runs.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After changing the Spl Proc Key , please check whether you have you ciffed the material to APO.

Transportation Lanes with Reference to R/3 Material Master Record:

Storing a special procurement type with procurement type F: External Procurement and special procurement U:Stock Transfer

When you Cif the material with this setting, a Tlane will be created automatically with indicator "S".

Note: If there exists a manually created transportation lane with exactly the same supplying plant and receiving plant combination, this is kept and no new transportation lane is created.

Change of Supplying Plant in the Special Procurement Type:

In the SAP R/3 system, if you have changed the supplying plant in the special procurement type, the SAP APO

system creates a new transportation lane for the new supplying plant (from special procurement type) and

material/plant combination. The already existing transportation lane and now invalid combination between

supplying plant and receiving plant in the R/3 system is locked for orders in the SAP APO system. This can be

recognized by the lock indicator X that is set by the system.

Removal of Special Procurement Type from the Material Master Record:

If you have removed the special procurement type from the material master record in the SAP R/3 system, the

SAP APO system locks the already created transportation lane so that it cannot be used in orders.

Inclusion in Source Determination:

If transportation lanes (that were generated or manually created when purchasing data was transferred from the

SAP R/3 system) already exist in the SAP APO system, the SAP APO system takes these transportation lanes

into account when determining sources of supply. In this instance, the transportation lanes that were automatically

generated from the SAP R/3 material master are not taken into account.

Thanks,

nandha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nandha,

Thank you for those information - I have procurement type F in my product master in r/3. But when I change the SPK for example from Location B to C. When I check in APO, both location B and C had an available status. Whats the correct step to forward the new changes to APO? Is it necessary to create an IM then activate do that it will be trigger in APO?

Thanks!

Answers (0)