cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resource related billing(SD-PS integration)--Pricing procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a resource related billing(SD-PS integration) scenario in which we create project to do fixed fee billing, this fixed fee is maintained at project level. Also we maintain plants at the project level, then we book cost using FB60, KB21n & CAT2 for the project.

*In case I have 1 plant at project level my sales doc shows correct value for the item in condition tab.*

say fixed fee is 400 GBP, i booked cost worth 100 GBP, the condition type for fixed fee in my sales doc->item level->conition tab shows 100 GBP.Which is expected result.

*In case I have 2 plant at project level my sales doc shows incorrect value for the item in condition tab.*

say fixed fee is 400 GBP, i booked cost worth 100 GBP, the condition type for fixed fee in my sales doc->item level->conition tab shows 200 GBP.Which is incorrect result

I have observed that the fixed fee gets multiplied by the number of plants at project level & this multiplied value shows in my sales doc for the fixed fee condition type.

How to fix this issue in Standard SAP, plz suggest if any changes required in my current pricing procedure.

Any other approach would also be appreciated.

Thanks a lot !!!

Saurav Singh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Saurav

I am not expert in this area, but let me try and help you.

Just check your DIP Profile setting- ODP1

May be in the selection criteria for sources, you might have populated with a set (GS01-3) which includes all the plants?

Or the check the pricing procedure, may be it has a Condition value or Base Value formula.

Just a long shot. I strongly feel the issue may be in the Dip profile or the pricing procedure.

Let me know.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandrashekhar,

In our DIP profile we do not provide the sets of plant instead we create Work break-down structure for the projects & the no. of WBS for a project is equal to the no. of plants assigned to it.So in our case the plant is determined from the WBS element.

I did check the pricing procedure, the condtion type is manual & statistical, still have no clue why in case of 2 or more plants the value of the fixed fee condition type gets multiplied by the no. of plants.

All suggestons would be highly appreciated !!!

Thanks & Regards,

Saurav Singh,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Saurav

May be you need to change your Project Summarization to (T code KKR0) not to include WBS elements or plants? Or the settlement rule.

Shot in the dark.

I have nothing more to add. Hoping that other 'resources' will jump into the fray and add value.

All the best.