cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

'Error when reading data for category 001_LYRECO' in CCM

lisa_pallas
Explorer
0 Kudos

We are getting the error 'Error when reading data for category 001_LYRECO' (Lyreco being our supplier catalog) when we try and map from the contract catalogue to the master catalogue.

Our catalogue expert is not available so I am at a loose end what to try next. We have tried reloading the catalogue, remapping all of the steps and checking the spreadsheet for errors but this is not something we have come across before.

I've checked the SLG1 logs and the log in the CCM browser and the only red error that appears states 'characteristic not found' but it does not give any further information.

I've had ABAP check PI and they have confirmed there are no problems there.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to resolve this or is this a one for SAP?

Many thanks in advance

Lisa Pallas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

lisa_pallas
Explorer
0 Kudos

Issue resolved internally, it was a problem with the load spreadsheet which corrupted the master catalogue

lisa_pallas
Explorer
0 Kudos

Issue resolved internally.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is this issue your facing for only one supplier catalog or for all..

If it is for all then we may say itu2019s something need to be notified to SAP, but on the other hand can you check the difference between other catalog call and this particular (Lyreco) catalog call..

May be this should help us to narrow down the issue

Thanks!!

Bharath

lisa_pallas
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Bharath,

Thanks for your speedy response.

It is just the one catalogue, every other catalogue is fine.

The steps we have carried out are:

Checked Master catalogue, Lyreco products no longer available.

The items are still in the contract catalogue

We went into the contract catalogue, tried to map to master catalogue and got the error message.

Went into contract, changed date and released.

Tried to map contract catalogue to master catalogue, got same error message.

We really need to find a resolution to re-map the catalogue as this is our main supplier catalogue and users are struggling without it.

Many Thanks

Lisa