Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Split table outsite design form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

May be there is a simple answer for it but my problem is the following:

I have created a table with a cuple of rows and coluns on my form. If I split a row the table gets wider. The table width is increased.

Sometimes teh table goes over the edge of the table on the right side but on that moment I don't see the right side of the table om my form to decrease the table size. How could I decrease the table size when a table goes over the right side of the form after an insertion of a table colunm?

Kind regards,

Richard Meijn

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if you don´t want the table to grow too much, you can use scripting to shorten certain fields or you can let the fields expand in height, so the width does not expand. Otto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maybe I was not clear enough with my question but what I mean with the table gets wider is during the design time on the layout tab of Adobe Interactive forms.

Kind regards,

Richard Meijn

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

After reading your question multiple times I have my question: You´re trying to use the "tables" like the ones in MS Word. Your table(s) is(are) not created using subforms, right? You should use subforms and create the layout manually instead of using that totally inflexible "table" mechanism...

Regards Otto

Former Member
0 Kudos

The table is created insite a subform but if you make a table with 1 column and 1 row with the width of the page. If you spit the table so you get 2 columns the second row goes outsite the page. Now I'm not able any more to pick up the right edge to move it back to the page size?

kind regards,

Richard Meijn

Answers (0)