cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Type Not Defined.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

User has created a (subsequent del.free of charge) sls order. Fine. At the time of creating delivery, system shows the del screen but it doesnt fetch the data frm the order, when i see the log it cries "Del type zsdf is not defined" . Obviously I have checked the copy controls. Its maintained fine both at the header level and the item level. What could be the reason.

Need your help guys...

NOTE :- During the same scenario previously during the creation of the delivery there was an abap runtime error, because of which we have removed a tick from the copy control from check box " copy item number " present in header data.

Pre Thanks

Denish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Laxmi ji and Kris for taking out your times in looking after this issue. There was a problem in determination of item category in the delivery doc for which the copy control was missing. This is sorted out now. Thanks very much.

Regards

Denish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you confirm you have maintained the Delivery type zsdf in your Free of charge Sales doc type?

Thank you

Kris

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes....

its maintianed in the sales document type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also the item requirement in the delivery doc "zsdf" is 201 (No Order with independent item). Changing this field to 202 will help ??

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Obviously I have checked the copy controls. Its maintained fine 
    both at the header level and the item level

Once again check in VTLA and update the forum what routines you maintained both in header and item level. In fact, you can also compare the standard FD Order Type to LF Delivery Type

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi