cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

consignment delivery status is howing the status being processed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru,

I would like to know the reason behing showing the status of consignment delivery document as "BEING PROCESSED".

The scenario is as below:

as we all know that in consignment sales process there are for steps that we require.The steps are as follow:

consignment fill-up

consignement issue

consignment return

consignment pick-up.

In this while going through the consignment fill-up there are two substeps that is required.

careation of sales order and creation of delivery document and pgi.

After doing post goods issue when i m seeing the doucment flow i find that the delivery document status is showing as being processed.

Why?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Open your delivery document and go to Status tab. This screen will provide you with the necessary details about which step is not yet done because of which the overall status is being processed. If you have difficulties in analyzing the status screen, provide me the status values against each status that you see on delivery and i will be more than happy to explain them to you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you tell the movement type that was assigned to the goods issue document for the delivery? And also can you confirm if goods issue was reversed or not. Seems a very strange issue.

Thanks

Indranil