cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need information about reverse scenerio

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

I have done a scenerio in XI using RFC adapter . Data flows from R/3(1)> XI-> R/3(2). It is working perfectly .

To brief abt the scenerio ....

I have a z table in both R/3 servers with same name ... i perform a z tcode in R/3(1),subsequently update the z table in R/3(1)..The data flows thru XI and the data is updated in z table in r/3(2).

At any point of time both the z tables in both R/3's will have the same data ..

Now i want to do some Z tcode in R/3(2) and the data should flow from R/3(2) ---> XI ---> R/3(1)...

Now how do i create the scenerio in XI ? I mean

1. do i need to create seperate namespace in IR under the same SWC version?

2. Do i need to create a new scenerio in ID?

How do i delete a namespace created under a SWC version?

Regards

Nialdri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

in the R/3(2) system i have set up the RFC connections thru SM59 as i have done in R/3(1)...

The system XI_test_receiver acts as sender and in the communictaion channel i have defined the program id same as what i defined in RFC connection in R/3(2) .

when i test for RFC connection from R/3(2) it says

" error program ugg_sfccl not registered"

error detail " TP ugg_sfccl not registered"

I am trying to do the reverse flow of data in teh same scenerio in ID....

regards

Niladri

regards

Niladri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot ...BUT i face a problem ....

1. I have created a new namespace in IR ...basically it is same as the previous name space because the structure of data flow from R1-> R2 is same as R2-> R1.

2. Now in ID i craete a new scenerio. Here when i add the business systems i face a problem ....

In the first ( R1 --> R2 ) case i add the business systems :

1. XI_Test_Receiver ( R2)

2. XI_Test_sender ( R1)

in the second senerio i need to add these two business systems again .BUT the problem lies here...

i can only see the system XI_Test_Receiver ( R2) .

the document says "

<b>List of business systems from the System Landscape Directory for which no business system services have been defined for the party</b> "

Now in view to this i feel i need to do the reverse flow of data in the same scenerio.

Your commnents please...

Regards

Niladri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi niladri,

If you define your new namespace into new software component version you need to add your software component to the respective technical system ie which is the TS is having this BS XI_Test_sender ( R1).

Thanks ,

Sekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Niladri,

If the structures are the same you don't have to create all the objects in IR again.

Also, if you are not able to add the business systems to your specific CS...right click on the business system in the earlier CS (where it is seen) and choose "Add to scenario"...then, you will be able mention under which CS you want it to be used..

Regards,

Sushumna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Btw, in the IR, have you created the new set of objects under the same SW componenet but another namespace??

If you have created a new SW component altogether, then you will have to add this component to the business systems in SLD.

-Sushumna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Niladri,

Since the table this time is different, the data type structures in XI will also be different. Hence, you will have to create the scenario under a new namespace and also a new scenario in ID.

"How do i delete a namespace created under a SWC version?"

First delete all the objects inside the namespace...only then you can delete the namespace. Delete the namespace by going to the SWComponent and then in the edit mode, delete the namespace...goto the change lists and activate...this will delete the namespace completely.

Regards,

Sushumna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi niladri,

1<i>)do i need to create seperate namespace in IR under the same SWC version</i>?

You need to create seperate namespace and design your objects in IR and ID.

2)<i>Do i need to create a new scenerio in ID?</i> yes you have to create new scenario for your IR.

<i><u><u>How do i delete a namespace created under a SWC version?</u></u></i>

To delete the namespace delete all the objects in your namespace like data types,fault data types...save and activate changelist. Now you can delete your namespace.

sekhar