Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

create monthly budget in existing project

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Can any one help me in the following issue,

In our current project we have overall budget and annual budget for 2009 to 2014, but now management want monthly budget for 2010, but in cj30 I am not getting any option of monthly budget.

please help me, how can I configure it in the current project?

Rgds,

Amlan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Budget is based on annual year. One work around would be that we can monthly supplement budet via txn. Cj37.

Also please refer the blog posted by Sreenivas Kadiam

It is very detailed in explaining integration of excel planning through the planning profile. You will need to do these two things differently - first, in addition to creating the WBS element as a characteristic, create 12 period columns as local variables with values from 1 to 12; second, remove period from the header.

Regards

Ashu

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

@Amlan,

There is no monthly budget concept in Std. SAP PS. If you want you can allocate Annual Budget and release the budget every month.

@Ashutosh,

I hope the question is about the budget, and how is it related to Sreenvas Blog, which is related to cost planning functionality.

@Amlan,

It is not a difficult task to find it in forum. Goto the first thread of this forum, check each and every link, you will find the blog. But remember it is not related to your budget issue.

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amhed,

Thank you a lot and I will keep it in mind that next time I will not use any SMS text.

regards,

Amlan

NathanGenez
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I would appreciate it if you did so that I don't have to keep deleting all of the posts.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As suggested monthly budget is not being supported in Std. SAP. you can release budget month wise / supplement budget month wise etc. this kind of work around you need to use.

With Regards

Nitin P.