cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PurchaseOrderERPReplenishmentOrderCollaborationNotification xml

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SNC expert,

I am working with PO collabration scenario in SNC 7.0. our backend system is ECC 6.0, EHP 4.

I would like to Send purchase order from SAP ERP to SAP SNC using PurchaseOrderERPReplenishmentOrderCollaborationNotification. According to SAP documention on Help.sap.com, it is possible with ECC 6.0, EHP 4.0.

Can anyone guide me as a to what all steps one need to perform to get this XML kicking fron ECC.

Found below thread on help portal which talks about activating Business object & event linkage.

http://help.sap.com/SCENARIOS_BUS2008/helpdata/EN/28/a7511f44f34d25a2c8732e48c0932f/content.htm

do we need to carry on any addtional steps to in ECC 6.0 ?

Appreciate any help.

BR,

Bharat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Bharat,

Activate business function LOG_MM_OM1.

Activate the linkage of business object repository object type (BUS2012) and receiver type (WS53800008) for CREATED and CHANGED events.

Regards

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Naveen,

Thanks for the response. Awarded the point..Just a small clarifcation needed..

I do not see any switch in SFW5 tcode with LOG_MM_OM1 however there is a switch that starts with LOG_MM_OM_1.

Is it the same switch i should activate?

Thanks & Regards,

Bharat Morajkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Select the checkbox in the Planned State column of the business function you want to activate and then activate the changes

Once the activation time and date are set, they can no longer be changed so be careful and choose accordingly

Best Regards

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Bharat,

You are right. Outsourced Manufacturing Business Function: LOG_MM_OM_1

[Switching on Business Functions:|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/de/899442047b0831e10000000a1550b0/content.htm]

1. Start transaction SFW5.

2. Select the business function set you want to activate from the Business Function Set dropdown list box.

It is possible that sometimes you see only the short descriptions of the available business function sets without their technical name. In such case, proceed as follows: Choose Customizing of Local Layout -> Options -> Expert -> Show Keys in All Dropdown Lists, and then choose OK.

A list with the business functions available in the selected business function set appears.

3. Select the checkbox in the Planned State column of the business function you want to activate.

Inside one business function set you can have a great number of business functions. You can choose to activate some of the business functions and leave the others in an inactive mode.

4. Repeat the previous steps until you have activated all the business functions you wish to have as active inside this business function set.

5. Choose Save and Activate.

The exact time and date of the activation are displayed. Once the activation time and date are set, they can no longer be changed. If you run the activation in restart mode (for example, after an aborted activation), the activation date is not overwritten.

Regards

Naveen