cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Net value excluding OUTPUT TAX in order and invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am SAP professional.I am facing problem in R/3 4.7.I have maintained OUTPUT TAX condition through 'VK11'.But,I cannot see NET VALUE including OUTUT TAX in ORDER and INVOICE.But,OUTPUT TAX is showing separately with NET VALUE.SO,I cannot see total price in invoice.Please tell me How can see total price with OUTPUT TAX in ORDER and INVOICE ?

with regards,

Rana

Edited by: Rana Debgupta on Sep 28, 2010 11:51 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rana

Total amount where? In the print out? Your customer would not be able to see net value in your SAP system right. Anyway what is the tax condition maintained? Is it MWST?

It would be very useful if you could state your requirements about where the invoice value should be net value + tax (only in print outs? or somewhere else?)

Regards

Indranil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Indranil,

I mean Total amount (Net Value + TAX) should show in my systems invoice and customer invoice.I am maintaining MWST as TAX condition.I want that Net Value +TAX should show invoice and print out.Is there any way to show Net Value + TAX will show in invoice and print out ?

with regards,

RANA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rana,

I have mentioned you to update the changes for Output Condition Type (MWST) and not Price (PR00), Kindly try this it should give a result.

Regards

MBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Murlidhar,

THANKS A LOT !! My problem has been resolved.But,separate TAX AMOUNT is not showing in invoice as it was showing previously.Only net value with TAX is showing.Is there any other way to show separately my TAX AMOUNT with TOTAL NET VALUE.

with regards,

RANA

Edited by: Rana Debgupta on Sep 29, 2010 8:12 AM

Edited by: Rana Debgupta on Sep 30, 2010 6:23 AM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rana

To answer your query, in the system it is impossible to show the net value with tax as the MWST condition being a tax condition will go and fill in the tax field in the invoice. The system invoice would be always with Net and Tax as seperate, as this is how SAP ECC is designed. For your custom reports (Z reports) you can add up both and show a combined Net + Tax amount. In the printout you can simply print anything as it is your own custom designed layout. In that you can show Net + Tax together by putting in a logic in the print program of the form. I hope this answers your question.

Regards

Indranil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Indranil,

If I want to see the amount of the finish product (Net Value+TAX) in the system,what will I have to do ??

with regards

RANA

Edited by: Rana Debgupta on Sep 29, 2010 6:11 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rana

That is the way that SAP displays as the net value is considered for the value that your company receives and the tax is accounted for additionally. If you want to know the total value check your pricing procedure to find out where the total value is stored (the subtotal) and fetch that in your own custom report.

Thanks

Indranil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Indranil,

I am seeing total value in pricing procedure.But.My question is that How can I see the value in invoice.When customers get the invoice,they will be little bit confused after seeing the net value.Because,they (customer)will pay me the amount (including OUTPUT TAX) which is not maintained in the invoice.Only net value excluding OUTPUT TAX is showing.lease tell me How can I fetch that amount in my custom report.

with regards,

RANA

Edited by: Rana Debgupta on Sep 28, 2010 12:33 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rana,

Kindly change the Condition Class of the output type to A-Discount or Surcharge instead of D-Tax in the detailed screen of the Condition Type (V/06). By doing this, In order and Invoice the NET VALUE will be included with Output Tax and will not be shown separately under Tax.

Do this in Development system first then if everything is working as per your requirement then move this to further systems...

Regards

MBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rana

What do you send your customers? A print copy of the invoice right by generating it as a form? I am not sure in which country you are doing this but in most countries including all European countries you need to show the price of the goods and the tax seperately and add them up and show a net amount that the customer needs to pay. Under such circumstance you can fetch your net value and tax seperately and add them up through logic in the smartform and show the net value.

Thanks

Indranil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Muralidhar,

I am using "PR00"condition type which is SAP standard and my condition class of output type by default is "B" (Prices).So,I have changed it A-Discount or surcharge.But,the problem is persisted.Please tell me other solution.

with regards

Rana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Indranil,

I have maintained "INDIA" as country.Whatever you are telling me,this is OK.But,I want that Total amount should show my invoice along with TAX.So,please tell me is it possible or other solution.

with regards,

Rana