cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Variant Pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have a problem on Variant Configuration. There seems to be that I've missed out something, an exit maybe as the price isn't coming out in the sales order.

Here's what I have done, I've created the following:

1. Characteristic à CT04

2. Classification, assign characteristic in it à CL02

3. Created Dependency à CU01

4. Created Configurable Profileà CU41

5. Create Table + assign Characteristics à CU61

6. Table Maintenance à CU60

7. Create Conditions  VK11

I noticed that when I create the SO, the price isnt coming out, so I modified the characteristics to further test. Under CT04, I removed temporarily the "Not Ready for Input" check box.

So this allows me to add values in SO, when the screen pop up for the characteristics. Now the price and conditions are all populating.

But the problem is, these characteristics are suppose to be auto populating in SO, once a certain combination is set. Could it be I have not run transaction CU59 > I'm getting an error "No database table is assigned to variant table". Even when I add in a database table for instance SDCOM, it makes no difference, same error.

Can anyone please assist as to what have I not done. Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Phillip,

You need to do a lot of thing for variant pricing to work.

You have to create one more characteristic called pricing and assign it to the class.

The characteristic should have the field SDCOM in table name and VKOND in field name in the additional data tab of this char.

Now you have to create a dependency of procedure type. and you have to do the coding as shown below.

$SELF. PRICE = 10 if FRAME = "long" where PRICE is the name of the pricing characteristic and FRAME is the name of the characteristic and long is the value of that characteristic

You have to write this code for all the values of all possible characteristics.

Now assign this dependency to the pricing characteristic (in this case PRICE)

Now you have to include VA00 as variant condition type in pricing and maintain condition records for VA00 in VK11.

Now if you create the sales order, variant pricing will work for sure.

You configure it and let me know if you have any problems there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have actually done all these. My dependency is about 1000 lines long. Anyway figured the problem, it has got smtg to do with the codes not compiling in CUEX table. Its done.

Thanks for the help anyway.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved