cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removing System from the CCMS System Component Repository

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

1) We deleted some SAP system, but in the the Solution Manager central SCR, it's still existe too.

How delete a full SAP SID in the Central SCR ?

2) we deleted 4 Applications server, but in the Local SCR of the production, they still exist...

I used the reoganisation segment (RZ21 - reoganistation segment table - (Deleting entries for inactive servers)) , then updated SCR locally, it still here...

How can i Removed somme old Application server ?

Thanks for your help

Edited by: Hedy BOUROUROU on Nov 15, 2010 3:14 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hedy,

You can use FM SCSM_RS_OBJECT_DELETE. When you look at the system in the repository, click on the GenerationInfo tab and use the guid from there in the FM.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can some one please help me here.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Guru -

We had zone consolidation and instances have been decommissioned . now we have many inactive systems in RZ21--> Agents for Remote system . Please guide me how to remove them from scratch . Thanks for your support in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please try:

1. RZ21

2. In Topology - Choose System Overview, click on Display.

3. Here you can remove SAP Systems.

and

You also have to remove all RFC from SOLMAN to the satellites systems.

You also have to remove the satellites systems using SMT2 transaction.

Remove all them from SMSY from SOLMAN.

Hope it helps ?

Best regards

SAP NetWeaverAdmin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

systems are already deleted and unregistred from agents and monitoring system.

All RFC are deletd and all unuse system have been deleted from smt1/smt2

My problem is coming from the "System Component Repository", i still have some old systems and old release.

I executed the report CSM_CONTENT_TAB_CLEAN (with CCMS_DOMAIN) to delete the CSR and create again with report CSM_LOAD_LOCAL_SYSTEM_DATA, still have the same issue.

I opened a SAP message.

Edited by: hedy bourourou on Nov 18, 2010 2:51 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hedy,

Did you have any luck solving this? I have the same problem with old systems and on top of that for some system we changed hostname from upper to lowercase. Now this old data in uppercase is blocking alerts in Solution Manager..

Hope you have the answer.

UPDATE: my problem has been solved by choosing 'Complete system data replication' in the Solution Landscape in tc SMSY.

Edited by: Martin Loohuizen on Feb 16, 2011 11:12 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can someone share how to remove the obsolete entry from System Component Repository(SCR).

Thanks in advance,

Jogi