cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to generate Cryptographic Message Syntax in the message mapping?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have a requirement to generate Cryptographic Message Syntax(CMS) that contains the Digital Signature by using SHA1+RSA ,LoginRequest.xml and then convert this into Coding in Base64 .All this has to be done in Message Mapping.

Is there any Java API to generate CMS and convert into base64?or any other possible solution to this requirement.

your replies are highly appreciated.

Regads,

Kubra fatima

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

venkatanarayana_vagu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Fatima,

Check this blog. This java mapping may help you

/people/farooq.farooqui3/blog/2008/05/22/decode-base64-incoming-encoded-information-in-sap-xipi-using-java-mapping

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Joshi,

From which PI/XI version and its SPS this SAP SSF LIBRARY is supported ?

I found Javadocs for SAP NetWeaver 04 SPS15.Is this api supported from SPS 15 or prior to SPS 15 also?

Thanks for your valuable reply as now I am able to use this library in mapping sucessfully.

Kind Regards,

Kubra Fatima

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does anyone know the path for downloading iaik_jce.jar from the service market place for the SAP Java Cryptographic Toolkit for PKCS#7

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to know the link or document for programmers guide to use Secure Store and Forward Mechanism(SSF) LIBRARY

Regards,

Kubra Fatima.

Former Member
venkatanarayana_vagu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Fatima,

Below links explains about the basic SSF API

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/1c51c590-0201-0010-ffbc-b2bef1c57...

https://cw.sdn.sap.com/cw/docs/DOC-24895

First you want to make into SSF and then you will convert into base64 format rite?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

yes I know this API link ,I would like to know step by step programmer guide in java using SSF library like there is one for C and ABAP language https://websmp208.sap-ag.de/~sapdownload/011000358700003611992003E/SSFProgrammersGuide.pdf

If anybody worked on this,please let me know the procedure to be followed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you mean you need to attach a digital signature to the payload you are processing?

any specific reason you need to do this in mapping?

to generate a digital signature (PKCS#7,XML) you can use SAP SSF API.

but you need to first analyze what are your signature related requirements.

1. Attached / detached signature

2. Algorithm - SHA / MD5?

Rgds,

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Joshi for replying.

I have to generate a message CMS of the type u201CSignedDatau201D using the LoginTicketRequest.xml (containing the fields source,destination,unique id ,generation time,expiration time..) , SHA1+RSA. and then encode into base64 format

the generated string in base64 has to be passed as a request to a webservice,that provides the token and sign .these field are required for authentication to access a seperate webservice at the receiver.

so my scenario is RFC<-> soaplookup(to get the token and sign ,provided as a webservice)<-->soap(receiver).

where can i get the details about using the SAP SSF API? which class and methods I have to use.would you please tell me the steps I have to follow?

Is it possible to use this api in the UDF in the message mapping?