SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aggregate invoicing steps

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am working on aggregated invoicing and the steps which i am following are:

REDISND1-Generate electronic bill

ETHI_DIS-To check records

ETHIM-Aggregated posting

EA10_AGGRBILL( Print document which will be seen in ERDK)

Let me know if this is the correct procedure.I tried to put a random CA in REDISND1 but no print documents were prepared.

Could you please let me know the correct procedure and steps to be followed.

Thanks,

Shreeraj

19 REPLIES 19

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shreeraj,

The steps would be

1. Invoice individual bills (EA19 / EASIBI). [Creates an entry in DFKKTHI table]

2. Run Transaction REDISND1 or MEER to create electronic bill (individual document)

3. Create the aggregated posting with ETHI or ETHIM [FICA doc is created ]

4. Call transaction EA10_AGGRBILL to create the ERDK invoice [Billing invoice]

Is the DFKKTHI and ECROSSREFNO table being populated.

If yes, what is the status of field THIST (in DFKKTHI) table?

I am currently implementing the same and have managed to create the aggr. Bill (FICA and Billing).

Regards

Averil.

0 Kudos

Also check the thread which I had posted

Double check your FICA (the main 4500 and subs 0010/0020) and SPA settings.

0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply Averil,

I will try it out and let you know.

0 Kudos

As per the above steps,

1. Invoice individual bills (EA19 / EASIBI). Creates an entry in DFKKTHI table-say if i invoice for a particular period,so is it that the print doc generated is seen in DFKKTHI?

2. Run Transaction REDISND1 or MEER to create electronic bill (individual document)-is it that the field doc no in DFKKTHI gets updated after this?

3. Create the aggregated posting with ETHI or ETHIM FICA doc is created-Aggregated doc no field is updated after this?

4. Call transaction EA10_AGGRBILL to create the ERDK invoice Billing invoice-Aggregated print doc field gets updated after this?

I would also like to know the mapping in this case.Is it like 1 Aggregated print doc will have multiple aggregated docs/print docs?

Also,is it that doc no in the table dfkkthi is the same as reference doc no field in dfkkkko and i can retrieve print docs(OPBEL) based on it?

Thanks,

Shreeraj

0 Kudos

Hi Shreeraj,

1. It is not the print document but the corresponding FICA document (open item) posted, that gets updated in DFKKTHI

2. When REDISND1 or MEER is executed the aggr. invoices are not yet posted. So the field DFKKTHI-BCBLN couldn't possibly be updated then. This field is updated when you execute ETHI and is populated with the aggr. doc. no. (FICA)

3. Yes

4. I dont follow the first part of your question. (Is it like 1 Aggregated print doc will have multiple aggregated docs/print docs?).

Reply to the second part : The reference doc no. XBLNR in DFKKKO contains the aggr. print doc no. So you can retrieve the BIlling doc from here.

Hope this helps you. Do refer to IUTW45 for a more clear understanding.

Regards

Averil.

Edited by: Averil Annie Lobo on Oct 5, 2010 5:17 AM

0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply,I would like to know where(table) can we find retailer CA which is to be put in EA10_AGGRBILL.

Thanks,

Shreeraj

0 Kudos

Hi,

this CA is saved in the service provider agreement. You can find the value in table EDEREGPARVAL. This value have an id for the relevant parameter configuration (DEREGPARACONF) in table EDEREGPARCONF. The EDEREGPARCONF-DEREGPARACONF can be found in table EDEREGSPAGREE.

Best regards,

Alexander

0 Kudos

Thanks for your help,will table ESERVPROV help me here?Basically based on my consumer CA,i am trying to retrieve retailer CA,what would be the right approach to find it out?Also,is amended final bill related to retailer CA,how do we generate amended final bill?

Thanks,

Shreeraj

Edited by: shreeraj pawar on Oct 10, 2010 10:05 PM

0 Kudos

In order to get your aggregated bill CA, you can try the following:

1. Get the parameter config internal number from EDEREGPARCONF where SPA is INVPAYIO

2. Using your internal POD for the customer, you can get the parameter configuration by implementing class cl_isu_ide_deregprocess->GET_PARAMETER_CONFIGURATION

3. You need the DEREGPARNO for VKONT_AGGBILL field (this has aggregated bill contract account) from the configuration values retrieved in step 2

4. Using the parameter config internal number, and the step 3 value go to table EDEREGPARVAL to get your aggregated contract account number.

0 Kudos

Hi,

you can use FM ISU_DEREG_PARAM_INV_OUT_ALL for reading the parameters of the relevant service provider agreement.

Call the FM with X_INITIATOR = YOUR_SUPPLIER. You get a table with the parameter configuration in Y_PARAM-PARAM in this table you can find the table ACCOUNT_PARAM with the relevant aggregated CA (VKONT_AGGBILL).

Kind regards,

Alexander

0 Kudos

In your thread from 9/17/2010 you indicated that you were successful in creating the DFKKTHI records. We've made the changes identified in the thread and still are unable to create DFKKTHI records. In the last entry you referred to fica changes that you had to make. Can you elaborate on those changes?

0 Kudos

Hi Raymond,

Firstly. have you maintained entries in the table EDEREGSWITCH2005?

If/once you have, check whether the de-regulation data appears on the FICA document (ISU-data tab).

The FICA-config that i mention is for the aggr-invoice but thats after you get entries in the DFKKTHI table.

Let me know if it works.

Averil

0 Kudos

Thank you Averil. We have an entry in EDEREGSWITCH2005 however, we made no progress in creating a DFKKTHI record while invoicing. Do the 4500/4501 main transactions need to be maintained in Customization>SAP Utilities>IDE>Communications Control>Communication Control of Outbound Messages>Define Accounts Receivable and Payable Items Relevant to Communication in order to create the DFKKTHI record?

0 Kudos

Hi Ray,

In Customization>SAP Utilities>IDE>Communications Control>Communication Control of Outbound Messages>Define Accounts Receivable and Payable Items Relevant to Communication

you have to maintain the main and subtransactios which are used to post the charges on the invoice.

typically these are:

0100, 0020

0100, 0010

0200, 0020

0300, 0020

0300, 0010

If you don't have these configured and your charges from invoicing are posted on these transactions and subtransactions then they will not be taken into account for the aggregated billing process.

Regards,

Daniel Toba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Daniel:

Thank you. We entered the appropriate amin/sub settings for the Define Accounts Receivable and Payable Items Relevant to Communication area of configuration, without success.

Our position is a supplier working with multiple distributors who will be doing the invoicing. They will be invoicing in rate ready mode and bill ready mode. We are trying to prepare outbound idocs with our billing charges but are not generating the dfkkthi records.

We're configured as a supplier and have defined our SPA with the distributor to use inv_out as the datex process. Do you have any other suggestions of where we may be deficient in our config. We followed the stream related to problems creating dfkkthi records dated 9/17/2010 and reviewed each of those areas of configuarion.

0 Kudos

Raymond,

To trigger Aggr. invoicing you need to maintain the followin Main and Subs

4500/0010 - Receivables from Billing SP

4500/0020 - Credit from from Billing SP

4500/0110 - BBP Receivables from Billing SP

4500/0120 - BBP Credit from from Billing SP

Also, please confirm the following

1. The invocing service provider and service provider at the contract are different (very very important)

2. At the installation, in the de-reg box the serv. type (distribution) is maintained?

3. What are the values you have maintained in EDEREGSWITCH2005?

4. As i had asked you before, is the ISU-data populated on the FPE3 document (FICA doc)?

Do answer the above question so that i may assist you further ..

Averil

0 Kudos

Averi, thanks again for your help. Here are the answers to your questions:

1. The service provider and invoice service provider are different for the contract.

2. The service type in the dereg data of the installation is "0002", service.

3. The ederegswtch2005 settings are Payment Processing = "X" and Conc. Send and Print = "X".

4. The ISU-data area of the invoice document (print document) is not populated. There is no separate FI-CA document displayed when using FPE3.

0 Kudos

Averi, thanks again for your help. Here are the answers to your questions:

1. The service provider and invoice service provider are different for the contract.

2. The service type in the dereg data of the installation is "0002", service.

3. The ederegswtch2005 settings are Payment Processing = "X" and Conc. Send and Print = "X".

4. The ISU-data area of the invoice document (print document) is not populated. There is no separate FI-CA document displayed when using FPE3.

0 Kudos

We were able to successfully create a DFKKTHI record from EA19. It required us to make an entry for main 0100 sub 0002 in Customization>SAP Utilities>IDE>Communications Control>Communication Control of Outbound Messages>Define Accounts Receivable and Payable Items Relevant to Communication.

We also made entries in the the following FI-CA areas in order to support the above configuration change:

1. Customization>SAP Utilities>IDE > Bill Issue > Outgoing Bills > Define Defaults for Payment via Third Party Service Provider

2. Customization>SAP Utilities> IDE > Bill Issue > Outgoing Bills > Define Defaults for Aggregated Posting of Outgoing Payments

3. Customization>SAP Utilities> IDE > Payment Control > Define Parameters for Distribution of Aggregated Payments

4. Posting Area R072, Maintain conversion of Transactions for Aggregate Posting, via t-code EK72.

Thanks to Averil and Daniel for their help.