cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table for Delivery changed data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus

There is a requirement to create a z report based on delivery details. As according to the business process, the delivery weight is changed by z activities somedays after creation of delivery. Is there any table from which i can get the previous (old) value of weight which is now replaced by new weight value. (As this can be seen in delivery change data details, it shows the previous weight value and new weight value but i cant find the table for it)

Thnx in advance

Deepak Mehmi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Since Lakshmipati has already answered the question just to add on in CDHDR with VL02N you can find the object class as LIEFERUNG for any change in net weight. You can query in CDPOS with object class as LIEFERUNG as Object class and Object Id as the delivery number (with preceeding zeros-to make it 10 digits). The FNAME would be BTGEW for gross weight and NTGEW would be for net weight. The VALUE_NEW would give the new value and VALUE_OLD would give the old value.

Thanks

Indranil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear G Laxmipati / Indranil

Thnx for the valuable help. My problem is solved.

Deepak Mehmi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Any change you make in SAP, the relevant header data would be stored in Table CDHDR and item data would be in CDPOS. So you can create a zee program considering CDPOS where you need to pass the relevant Object so that it will show both the old and new value.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

vicbalboa
Explorer
0 Kudos

Isn't the "relevant Object" the most important thing here?