cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Milestone billing for non project case

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a building/room that is going to be rented. I need to adopt Down Payment (%) with open date, which means the customer is have flexibility to choose when he/she wants to finish the payment. e.g: for a wedding, today the customer pay DP, let say 30% of total, and he/she will use the building next year and pay the remaining.

I try to explore the proper / suitable solution for this case in SD. I try to use milestone billing plan. I copy as SO doc type OR, copy as item category TOA, copy as billing doc type FAZ and FAS , and use milestone billing plan in item level while creating the SO doc.

My question is, before I continue to use it, I want to know if It is okay to use milestone biiling plan for non project case? and what is the possible effects?

thank you,

Regards,

Harris

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member330517
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Harris ,

You can use the milestone billing plan,for paying the remaining amount ,as the customer is not fixed any time lines for finishing the remaining amount.

Hope it will help you,

Regards

Venkat

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all SAP ers...

I want to continue my first question.

1. Right now I am considering, is it the right concept to use millestone billing plan in my case?

2. If I use Milestone Billing Plan for Down Payment Process, which point of view do we use? Is it I am the project owner and then I bill the vendor OR I am the Vendor who sends the invoice to the customer/project owner?

3. Is it "okay", if I use milestone billing plan ? (If the point of view is I am the Vendor who sends the invoice to the customer)

Regards,

Harris