Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Availability check in the I/C stock transfer order w/ product allocation

ingeborg_lootz
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi!

We are looking to set up a process using the intercompany stock transfer process, but we need to use product allocation as the availability check in the I/C order. The plan is to set up product allocation with flexible planning for the sales order process and this looks OK. But does anyone have experience with this kind of availability check in an inter company stock transfer order process?

Best regards,

Ingeborg

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Stock transfer is, in standard, based on purchase order type UB.

Do you intend to use standard SAP flow?

If yes, please read carefully the OSS notes 498143 and 498149.

My suggestion is to use the standard SAP STO philosophy, based on STO and replenishment delivery.

ingeborg_lootz
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi!

We plan to use standard STO functionality, but we would like to extend the availabilty check to use product allocations in ECC 6.0.

Do you have any experience with this?

Ingeborg

former_member276025
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Ingeborg,

I have implemented a IC scenario with stock transfer orders and allocation check in APO in 2005. We needed some user exits to derive the correct characteristics but in the end it worked fine,

best regards,

Wouter.

ingeborg_lootz
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi! Thanks for the input, but we do not have APO so we need to solve this issue in ECC 6.0

Ingeborg

former_member276025
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Ingebord,

Product allocation check with STO was added to APO in release 4.1. I don't believe STO with product allocation check in ECC is a standard scenario,

best regards,

Wouter.