SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Competitor Pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I am trying to set up competitor pricing in SAP Retail but for some reason it is not getting activated and am not sure what I am missing. For your record, I have done the following.

1. Configuration: (SPRO > Logistics (General) > Competitor Pricing

2. I ensured that the List Field VORPR (suggested price) is available in a List Variant that I assigned to the article for which I am trying to define a Competitor Price

3. I created a competitor customer and created corresponding competitor prices in under condition type (VKPM) - this condition is not even getting determined in the standard pricing procedure (VKP003) that I am using?

Please advise if you have better ideas of how to setup competitor pricing.

Thank you in advance for your help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you followed the below steps...

1. Use Txn. WMB1- Create Price Entry List

2. In VKP5....................... Go To u2192 Competitor Prices, Do the necessry steps....

Regards

GK....

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you followed the below steps...

1. Use Txn. WMB1- Create Price Entry List

2. In VKP5....................... Go To u2192 Competitor Prices, Do the necessry steps....

Regards

GK....

0 Kudos

Hi Gnana

I attempted using WMB1 but the system issues a message saying that it is not possible to save competitor pricing. The F1 screen for this message advises that the condition and condition table need to be defined in configuration. And i am currently using condition VKPM with access sequence VKPM with no positive results.

Have you come across such a scenario?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Under your Sales pricing procedure... "VKP003" for VKPM Condition Type, Please maintain Routines "85-Competitor prices" in the "Requirement" Field.

Regards

GK.

0 Kudos

Hi GK

Routine 85 was already maintained in the pricing procedure VKP003. So, I guess the problem is manifesting from somewhere else. And I am still trying to establish to the root cause of this problem. Please help if you can.

Many thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have u created competitor group and assigned the same in Store against merchandise category.

after this u need to capture competitor prices in price entry.

T Code: CL01 Competitor class can be created.

T Code: CL24N for assigning competitor to competitor group.

T Code: WMB1 for capturing comp prices.

Hope this will help u.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please assign Pricing strategy, Class (011) and Competitor group to Mer. Cat. in site master Merchandise Categories. and then check.

Thanks and Regards,

Amol S. Arote.