cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation of Business function set through SFW5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Could you please clarify me , I believe Activation of Business function set through SFW5 is client independent.

Even if i activate in one client, i can see the enhancements in another client, and i do not have to do any modifications in another client.

Thanks and regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member

Hi,

Yes , changes will be available in another client a well , you dont need to do any modification.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

But it should be done in 000 client. We faced some problems activating the ISU switch in EHP4. We activated this in our working client few functionalites were not active. So SAP has suggested to perfrom this in 000 client.

May be this adds some infor for your query.

Regards,

Vamshi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vamshi,

As per our client requirement we are planning to activate the Business Function LOG_MMFI_P2P in the Development System as we don't have sandbox system for testing it first

We have 2 Clients 300 and 400 in the Development System in which we are planning to activate the Business function in both the clients, My Query is..Is it mandatory to activate the Business functionality in the 000 Client, if not what would be the consequences ?

Also I have come across the concept of single business function and Multiple business function in which we are having the Entries in the table SFWPARAM and we do not have entries in table SFW_SYSTEM.

So the Business function needs to be activated in 000 first and then 300 Client and 400 Client ??

or both?

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Sai.

former_member199290
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sai:

You can activate the business function in your Developent Client. As the activation is cross client you don't need to activate in each client separately. Before you activate the business function you should always read the related documentaion as applicable and always take a backup.

Thanks.

former_member184628
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, the activation of business function is client independent.

Ex: if you have activated IS-Retail in one client, then you cant activate Oil and Gas etc in other client.

Regards,

Sharib Tasneem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Understood. However, do you know of any reason why some standard pre-delivered configuration may not show up after activation of the business function set (ie. MRN Location Types)?