cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Milestone Billing % is not updating sale order billing %.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've created a sales order and a project definition is automatically created.

I assigned several billing milestongs in the project, checked the 'sales document date' and input the billing % in milestone detail screen. Then the sales document item is updated for billing date , % and billing value.

But if I update the billing % in project again for example from 20% to 30% , the billing % in sales document is not updated automatically.

Is this a configuration issue?Could anyone help me on this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to know few more details to provide the valuable solutions. Once after creating the milestone in the project have you created the billing plan in WBS element using these miestones? and have you assigned the same WBSE in the sales order Billing Plan tab of the line item.

Regards

Praveen B M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

I tried to update the billing % before and after creating billing plan, the sales order item billing % are not updated for both.

For you second question, I didn't find the WEBE in billing plan tab of sales document item. Each line in this tab has a milestone number and they are the same as what I created in project definition.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Got the answer from SAP note:830904

This is standard system behavior.

The system only copies the percentage rate from the relevant PS system milestone once when creating a billing plan date.

Changes of the percentage specification are no longer transferred. This allows you to change the billing plan regardless of the percentage rate in the PS system milestone.

The copying of the percentage rate when you create a date only serves a proposal function.

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you very much for sharing the solution.