cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MS.JOB.RECOVER

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys,

Have someone of you already seen this error? I randomly encounter this now a days but don't seem to know where to check. XI seems to be running fine even with this error. What does this mean?

Error XI-PRD interface with the following description: 

Message ID         :
Error Category     : Fatal
Error Category Cd  : MS.JOB.RECOVER

Sender Party       :
Sender Service     :
Sender Namespace   :
Sender Intf Name   :

Receiver Party     :
Receiver Service   :
Receiver Namespace :
Receiver Intf Name :

Adapter Type       : MessagingSystem
Adapter Error Text : RecoverJob (Default Recover Job) failed.(Exception:java.lang.Exception: Failed t

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The recover job is automatically scheduled by system runs once in a day. Its mainly used to automatically re-schedule the messages in adapter engine lost due to internal issues, database failures etc.

have a look in to

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/05/b1b740f83db533e10000000a155106/content.htm

If the job has failed with some errors more details can be found in default traces- /j2ee/cluster/server0/logs/defaultTrace

regards,

francis

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alfredo Africa,

I am also facing the same issue in PI PRD server. Hence issue is not creating any problem in data flow. We are using cluster in PRD. How to resolve this? How did you resolve?

Reply ASAP.

With Regards

Amarnath M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi alfred,

this error indicates that the default recover job of adapter engine has failed. this is a periodic job that runs in the adapter engine by default to restart the messages. you can check details of this job and log like this

go to XI runtime workbench(RWB) -> component monitoring -> adapter engine -> background processing, here you will see the default recover job (also other adapter engine jobs like delete job) and its log which indicate last runtime, error details etc.

regards,

francis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

This really is very helpful for me that is just new with XI. Do you know what this recover jobs do? You see i just can check the error in email notification before but don't exactly know what went wrong.

Regards,

Alfred