cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can auto Grouping PRs into RFX and also addition of custom fields of PRs

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are implementing SAP SRM 7 Strategic Sourcing .Our Deployment mode is classic.

PR is created in ERP .PR is having custom field called as expected cost.

We will process PRs in SOCO .

Question 1 :

We would like club PR into Rfx based on criterias.I Would like to know how we can do so .

Consider case I have 3 PR as PR1 , PR2 , PR3 .If criteria is matching then I would like to club them as

PR1 + PR2 = RFX.

Question 2 : While clubbing PR's and forming one Rfx from it , I would also like to add custom field expected cost

so exp cost 1 (PR1) + exp cost 2 (PR2) = target cost (Rfx ).How I can achieve this ?

Where I can write code .Would like to know such BAdi which will be helpful.

Question 3:

Can we Club PRs automatically and form Rfx? or Does SRM support only manual Grouping of PRs ?

If we can automatically club PRs based on criteria and form one Rfx ,How can it be done ?

<< Please do not offer points >>

Edited by: Rob Burbank on Sep 28, 2010 4:18 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Alternate solution via CPPR

Direct RFx creation

􀂄 Within CPPR, select ERP

purchase requisition(s) and click

on u201CCreate RFxu201D.

􀂄 Can select an RFx type and

enter bidders and the bid

submission deadline

􀂄 RFx is created in SRM

􀂄 If there are multiple SAP ERP

systems, CPPR can be used in

each ERP system to create

separate RFxu2019s in SRM

􀂄 A single RFx has demands

from the same ERP system,

i.e. not from multiple ERP

systems

􀂄 Sourcing Cockpit is not used in

this scenario

􀂄 Ideal for immediate one-to-one

RFx creation

-

Direct RFx Creation from SAP ERP into SAP SRM for Centralized Sourcing

Using the Collective Processing of Purchase Requisitions (CPPR), you can create an RFx document directly into the SAP SRM server, bypassing SAP SRM Sourcing.

Prerequisites

You have completed the configuration steps in SAP Solution Manager for SAP SRM 7.0 under Basic Settings for Plan-Driven Procurement Basic Settings for Plan-Driven Procurement with Plant Maintenance External Requirement Integration Settings for External Requirements From ERP 6.0 EHP 4 Onwards .

Procedure

Implementation of BAdi BBP_EBPXML_OUT_BADI in SRM

Access transaction SE19 and enter BADI Name BBP_EBPXML_OUT_BADI.

Choose Create Impl.

Enter the Implementation Name.

Under Defined filters, enter RFQ as a filter value.

Implement method REQUESTFORQUOTE.

Enter following code:

cv_system_type = ESASAPXML1

This value is taken from table BBP_FUNCTION_MAP for ESOA system type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Regarding your Question 1 - if targeting manual grouping of items, you could do so by going through sourcing cockpit, select the proper items and group them together and create one RFx. This requires your own judgement with regard to grouping criteria.

Regarding your question 3, which is automatic grouping, you could configure first via IMG "Define sourcing for product category" by defining a set of product categories as "Auto. Grouping and creation of Bid Invitation item w/out source of supply". This would group SC items automatically for one RFx. However, if you need to restrict the grouping with further criteria, you could implement BADI BBP_TRANSFER_GROUP, which is to split the automatic grouping by the system.

Your question 2 can be achieved by implementing BADI BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI for RFX (BUS2200) (by referencing its parent PR information).