cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to change PI connection from QA system to Dev System

ross_goodman
Participant
0 Kudos

I have a pi system that is connected presently to the SAP QA system, I need to change this ito point at the SAP Dev system, anyone know of a concise documentation of this process anywhere?

Cheers,

Ross

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ross,

Is there server maintained for Dev?

If that is the case..Is there any dependency maintained in SLD?

Its not like PI system has to point to only one system..PI system can be installed for DEv QA PROD at the same time.

Regards,

Sushama

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ross,

you can follow the blog 3022 (already posted by Ruchit, but there is a typo error - missed the last '2')

/people/vijaya.kumari2/blog/2006/01/26/how-do-you-activate-abap-proxies

after this configuration steps check SLDCHECK and SPROXY transactions.

regards,

francis

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

Please refer to this blog :

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ross,

Please elaborate on what you mean by connection. Are we talking in terms of SLD? What else?

Regards.

Ruchit.

ross_goodman
Participant
0 Kudos

Good question. When I go into the dev ECC system and look at the ABP proxies for the PI interface I see

"No connection to integration builder" above the list of abap proxies.

Based upon this I am assuming the is a connection problem between the SAP system and the PI system. The functional consultant for the development tells me "PI is currently working with the QA system not the dev system", but I need to have it WORK WITH the dev system now. I have no basis consultant available so I am going to try and do this myself, first time working with PI system setup.

I love steep learning curves

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ross,

Well this should help you out for starters:

/people/brian.willis/blog/2004/01/14/weve-made-devtoday-even-better-is-it-possible

Regards.

Ruchit

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> Good question. When I go into the dev ECC system and look at the ABP proxies for the PI interface I see

>

> "No connection to integration builder" above the list of abap proxies.

>

Ross,

are you trying to connect PI dev system to SAPecc Dev system, or PI Quality to SAP ECC dev??

if it is PI dev to ECC dev, then you have to create confuguration/conenction between PI dev to ECC dev, or change the configurations to point ECC dev,this will solve your problem.

regards,

Raj