cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM 7.0 - Translation of the description of attributes in table T770MATTR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I need to translate the description texts of custom attributes in table T770MATTR using SE63. Currently I'm looking for the object type of these texts, but unfortunately I couldn't find it so far. Can anybody help me regarding this issue?

Best regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

thank you for the answers so far. Unfortunately I need to do it using SE63 and work lists for translators.

Additionally I need to translate role short texts (object type: ACGR), also using se63. The problem is that after creating the object list in SLWA I don't receive any Objects that I could translate. It works fine with other object types so far (e.g. rpt4, mess, dtel, ..). Do you have any idea why that could be the case?

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Timo,

Don't know using SE63 transaction.

Nevertheless, being in OOATTRCUST transaction, double click onto 'Attributes' folder in order to be able to select attributes you want to translate. Then, in the menu bar, select Goto > Translation.

Select, in the pop-up, langue for which you want to give a translation. Now you can write the translations for corresponding attributes.

By saving, a transport request will be created.

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can do the same using SM30, GOTO-->TRanslation. Just like OMATTRCUST Transaction

Regards

Virender Singh