Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TS Name is not displayed against BS Name in SLD

jegathees_waran
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

In SLD (PI 7.0), under Business Systems wizard, for each business system name, technical system is not displayed (Integration Tab --> Technical system)

But, when we go to Technical System wizard, under Business System Tab Business System Name is there.

What could be the problem ? (When configure proxy connection from ECC to PI, we found this problem in SLD)

Can you kindly clarify, friends.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Jegathees P.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Just try creating a dummy business system (third party) and add that to the existing TS.Do a refresh and check if in this case

you see expected result.

the Usual process is to create TS ,assign appropriate Product to it, the run BS wizard , choose the product created

earlier.After that assigning and saving , you should be able to see TS under BS.

Please refer http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/XI/WorkingwithSystemLandscapeDirectory+(SLD)

Regards,

Srinivas

Satyagadadas
Active Participant
0 Kudos

As I see in my landscape, Technical system and the client is not visible for the business system, but you only can see the logical system name.

Please let us know if you can see the logical system name and is it creating ant issue for the proxy communication.

Thanks,

Satya.

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

jegathees_waran
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Though TS name is not displayed again BS name in Business System Wizard, it is working fine. I am able to see interfaces while do configuring scenario in ID for those Business Systems.

jegathees_waran
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Francis,

Thanks for reply. In ECC

1) SLDAPICUST - is fine - The Central SLD server host name is maintained with J2EE_ADMIN user name & password

2) SLDCHECK is running fine.

3) The FM 'LCR_GET_OWN_BUSINESS_SYSTEM' returns the Business System name correctly. (Type : LOC)

4) Both LCRSAPRFC & SAPSLDAPI connections of TCP/IP pointing to PI system only. Connection test is fine.

@ Sathyanarayana : do I need to check the relevant business systems in BD54 of ECC & PI system.

@ Francis : Any idea further to check ? (I double checked all the settings in ECC & PI)

Is it required to maintain any entry in SPROXSET table ? Currently the table is empty.

Our network is currently down for maintenance. Once it is up, I will check and reply.

I am really confusing why my proxy is not connected to PI.

Kind regards,

Jegathees P.

Satyagadadas
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

Can you try follwoing in ECC system.

1. SPROXY->menu(goto)--->Click on Integration builder(it shld bring Xi homepage)

2. Click on connection test->click on red highlights to check the communication

It shld give u some error dscription, please update us.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jegathees,

Can you check the SLDCHECK transaction in ECC?

In the output of above transaction see LCR_GET_OWN_BUSINESS_SYSTEM, this would be the BS for ECC that you configured in your SLD.

If not check the RFC connections SAPSLDAPI and LCRSAPRFC (both are of connection type T) and they are working fine in ECC.

Also check the transaction SLDAPICUST to verify the SLD details.

hope this helps.

regards,

francis

jegathees_waran
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello friends,

Thanks for your reply. I am facing the same thing as told by Sathyanarayana.

@ Sathyanarayana : I am able to see only logical system name under Business System but not TS name. I am not able to communicate to XI system from ECC through proxy. In SPROXY of ECC, it is showing the error, "No connection to ESR. Only local data are displayed".

Do you think is SLD configuration correct ? If it is correct, then from my ECC why it is not able to communicate to XI. I double checked all the settings in ECC. All are correct.

Request your help friends, to resolve this.

Kind regards,

Jegathees P.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jegathees

Could you check if the logical system mentioned under business system is maintained in ECC. I think its the same as

the RFC destinication of type ABAP Connection in SM59.check the connections.

I think there might be a mistake done while creating the Business system,check for any spell errors etc.

Regards,

srinivas

0 Kudos

Hi there,

Apply the steps of the link below MANUALLY to fix the settings onto your system.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/a0/40084136b5f423e10000000a155106/frameset.htm

Regards,

Caio Cagnani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jagadeeswaran,

Generally, a Business system should access a technical system.

I think the Technical system under the Business system might be changed or not configured correctly.

Check the below link regarding SLD:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70ehp1/helpdata/en/48/b683dd96655295e10000000a42189b/content.htm

Thanks,