Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport Request appear as imported without importing it

Yasin
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

we have 3 Landscap setup: DEV, QAS, PRD

when i do release the transport Request from DEV server to QAS it working fine and am able to import it to QAS

now the problem after importing it to QAS without any problem when i go to the Production server and run

STMS then click Refresh to Refresh the queue the Request appear in the target system as if it is already imported

and the color of Status Icon is yellow instead of green.

can anyone help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Yasin,

And also check weather in your Production server automatic importing job has been running which directly imports requests to your production.

Just a additional check. This you can check in sm37 with search criteria *import*

Regards

Shailesh Mamidwar

Edited by: Shailesh Mamidwar on Oct 2, 2010 5:48 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you click the legends icdon in STMS then you willbe able to identfiy the meaning of colours in STMS.

Anyway, when you import the transport request --> in optionif you select --> leave Transport Request in Queue for Later. then you can see the yellow triangle. it doesnot mean that your transport failed or ended with warning.

Yasin
Active Participant
0 Kudos

thanks for your reply Sunil, OK forget about the color and the status of the request

, now when i try import any of those requests from the QAS server

into production it is showing that the process completed successfully without any error

or warning but when i check on the production server i cannot see the updates or modification

as if it was fake transport !! (nothing has been transported really)

Edited by: YasinN on Sep 27, 2010 2:34 PM

Edited by: YasinN on Sep 27, 2010 4:34 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

You should be able to import the transport request from any system.

OK, after importing the transport from QAS to PRD can you please go to import monitor (CNTRL+F8) --> Goto --> Display tp System log. go to last and see what messages/errors you get.

Yasin
Active Participant
0 Kudos

bellow you can find the last tow messages in log:

STOP tp_getprots PRD Q 20100927153352 FIADMIN mmcprd 20100927153319

STOP INFORM SAP-SYSTEM OF PRD Q 20100927153352 FIADMIN mmcprd 20100927153319

thanks

tomas_black
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello YasinN,

the problem is not with the transport of the request itself, it's related to the content being transported and/or the security settings on the target systems. Please check if the destination client is not 'closed' (protected for data update) in SCC4/SE06 --> also check for the specific nametab configuration, specially the ones related to the content that's being transported.

Please inform us what are you transport - tables? views? data elements? Another common problem is that a table structure only is transported (instead of table content) - please inform the R3TR entry on the request, is it TABL (table/structure)? TABU (table contents)?

Please provide as much information as possible.

Best regards,

Tomas Black