Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem regarding Dynamic Text at the end of SmartForm in the main Window

arkesh_sharma
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am new to SmartForms and I am facing a strange problem while debugging a report which uses SmartForms for Printing. There are 3 forms which are getting called in the report. I have checked the structure of all the 3 forms. These 3 forms are getting populated by passing dynamic values to them through the report.

The problem is, a dynamic statement gets generated at the end of the form while printing the smart form which is not present in the report and it is neither present in the structure of the smart form. I am unable tyo figure out from where this statement is coming.

Can anyone please suggest how can I comment out that information which is getting generated at the end of the form ?

P.S. : The dynamic statement is getting generated at the end of the main window with standard text.

Thanks,

Arkesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

arkesh_sharma
Active Participant
0 Kudos

The issue with the Smart Forms was resolved with the help of team member from the ABAP Team.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

The standard text can be commented out, using Conditions Tab of the text node where its printed and putting a condition 1=2.

This condition will never be true and hence the text will never print.

Otherwise if you want to see how the text is called, then you can go to the general attributes, there you might find a variable passed to the name of text. This variable might be dynamically assigned a value or could be constant value as well.

Karthik