cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

one application for one view.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have few views in my web dynpro component. For each view, I have created an application. I want to display the corresponding view when its application gets launched. How to do this ?

Regards

Mrinalini

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member185879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sharma,

I think you are new to Webdynpro. Create windows and assign your views to those windows one by one. While Creating Application it will ask for the interface view point the different interface for all the applications. thats it.

It is not required that we need to create separate component. It can be achieved in a single component, but windows needs to created for each and every application.

Hope it helps

Regards

Nizamudeen SM

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your suggestions !

I want to use only one window and hence only one interface view. I have created a seperate view in the view assembly which I will use only for navigation purpose.

I have associated each application with the same interface view but with different startup plugs in the interface view. So when application 1 is launched I am in startup plug 1, when application 2 is launched I am in startup plug 2. So I come to know which application is being lanched. But I want to convey this info to my navigation view (the special view whcih I created for only navigating away to the desired view). How do I do this ?

Regards

Mrinalini

gill367
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

put the views in two separate windows and then assign the application to the corresponding interface views of the windows

that's it

Sarbjeet

former_member214651
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

When u create multiple views in a single component, only one view can be made default. Try creating a component each for each view and when u create an application point to the component which contains the view that needs to be launched when the application is run.

someting like:

Application1>component1>view1

Application2>component2>view2

etc

Regards,

Poojith MV