cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to query the condition value in VPRS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

we provide the sales price to customers based on the condition value in "VPRS" ,because I have thousands of goods need the price,so I 'd like to make a query to extract the condition value in "VPRS".

which table is refer to this?

https://mnlylq.bay.livefilestore.com/y1mXNdIiY7VgiU1v3ymS71pxZluGxj4YNp4IFsyQEr1zkoxjm1VCsxpOgbBQ1-u...

Thanks,

helai

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I might be wrong to understand your querry but if you are loking for the VPRS value for Perticuler line item in sales order then, select VBAK - Doc. Condition

Pass this Doc. Consition to KONV table

Select condition type as VPRS

Here you can get the Value / amount for the line item

If this dosn't solve your problem then kindle explain your requirment more clearly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

this condition value is not linked with any particular sales order in history ,even it just only has the condition value in SAP,later I will create a sales order for this good by adopting this condition value multiply the factor( like 2).

so this good no. never occurred in any sales order before.

BTW

the table "KONV' is also not allowed used for a joint query as prompted on screen."Table KONV cannot be used in a join"

so how to make a query with art.no. and plant input and get condition value out

Thanks,

Helai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since it is not available in any sale order, you can extract from material master.

VPRS is your cost, maintained as moving average price or standard price.

you can extract this from table MBEW, field VERPR or STPRS.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

For your Item category, if you check DETERMINE COST

Determine cost

Indicates whether, during pricing, the system determines the cost (stock value) of a sales document item.

Use

The system checks the cost determination indicator as a requirement before applying the condition type that calculates the cost (condition type VPRS in the standard version of R/3 1.1)

Mainatin VPRS as D then it will automatically pull the price from Material master if maintained

IF VPRS is getting determined, then in your pricing procedure, you can add markup (multiplier)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all,

extract this from table MBEW, field VERPR or STPRS and VPRS. due to VPRS defined as "S" so finally STRPS is needed only

Helai

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

First: Get Order information

SELECT VBAK~vbeln

vbap~posnr

vbak~knumv

vbak~auart

INTO CORRESPONDING FIELDS OF wa_sum

FROM vbak