Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quantity getting rounded off in Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

The problem is related to Sales Order raising in SD which is as follows -

While punching a sales order for example :- Quantity (Kg) Per Kg Price (Rs.) Net Value (Rs.)

Material A 3036.800 3052 9268313.60

Material A 3037.000 3052 9268924.00

Difference in Net Value 610.40

As mentioned above the difference in net value is occurring due to the rounding of quantity of material A while the sales order is generated, which is actually totally not recommendable as we know that in standard SAP system we have the provision of rounding up of net value whereas here the quantity of the material is getting rounded up.

Please suggest how to stop this commercial rounding up of material quantity & kindly provide the configuration steps if any to stop this.

Thanks & regards

Priyanka Mitra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

In addition to the above mentioned problem please find below a little more explanation related to it -

In the material master Sales Org 1 View we have maintained the rounded off profile ZRON for example as " No Round Off " and conversion factor for unit of measurement is maintained as 1Ton = 1000 Kg & 1kg=1Kg. Still while punching the sale order for 3036.8Kg of material A when we enter the rate as 35732 INR/Ton the entire net value is getting rounded off to 108518.08 INR instead of 108510.93 INR, when we are checking the pricing condtions it has been observed that the condition based value is getting rounded off to 3.037 instead of 3.0368 which is actually the exact value.

Please suggest how to stop this rounding off calculation of the condition based value.

Looking forward to some valuable suggestions.

Thanks & Regards

Priyanka Mitra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did You check in your Condition type For the pricing condition in the sub screen Changes can be made under QTY Relation.

Shekar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there any routine assigned to your condition type in pricing procedure , check if something has been coded there by ABAP'er.

Regards

Ashu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there

You can set this rounding decimal in > SPRO > SAP Netweaver >General Settings > Check units of measure

Use the dropdown and select MASS enter > Units of measure. Here you can increase the decimals on the quantitiy. Be VERY SURE that this is what you want as it will affect all modules and all organisational units. CO-PA will be affected and others too, so test thoroughly in the test system.

Kind regards

Dawn

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to sound very casual, but it is making very loud noises, that the Sky may fall on your head, if you change your decimal places after SAP Go Live. I did it once a had to face a lot of music to rectify it. So beware.

Find your solution some where else and not in Decimal place changing.

Happy SAPing

Venkat - Hyd

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

First of all thanks for your prompt replies.All the mentioned configurations were already maintained in the system. Please suggest if any other configurations need to be done to attain my requirements.

Thanks & Regards

Priyanka Mitra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Priyanka,

Have you checked the CMI customer info record?

Also check out if there are any user exist as i remember we had similar one on my last project where you can set the limit for round off.

Best Regards,

Ram

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Refer article [Sales Order Rounding|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index?rid=/library/uuid/504bcd76-51da-2b10-43ae-fc460c7cf95b]

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

As suggested,please check following,

1) ITEM CATEGORY setting in Tcode: VOV7 under General Control TAB

field Rounding Permitted is Activated.If so Deactivate the same.

2) In TCode: MM02 in SALES:Sales Org View under Quantity Stipulation does any RndingProfile is assigned.If so do

remove the same.

Regards

AJIT K SINGH

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Check your item category setting, I think Rounding Permitted is checked

Also check in Material master for this material Rounding profile might be assgined in Sales: Sales org. 1 tab

Also in Customer material info record

Edited by: WISH on Sep 27, 2010 10:03 AM