cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

two statement in jdbc receiver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement where we have to execute a stored procedure at receiver side in statement 1 and in the same message we have a some other data type that don't have any insert, update, select, execute etc action in the statement 2 .

Can this is possible in design where in statemnt 1is executing stored procedure and in statement 2 some other data is comming form proxy. we are using jdbc as a receiver adapter and proxy as sender adapter.

Statement 1 is jdbc statement and second is non jdbc statement.

Please suggest how to accomplish this solution.

Edited by: laxmi bhushan on Sep 27, 2010 2:23 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I presume you are sending Satement1 in synchronous mode to DB.., it is fine. Where Statement 2 is a non JDBC statement and it is not doing anything with DB.., why you are populating this?

Do you want to send this Statement 2 to any other receiver system? If yes you can use two diffrent interfaces 1 for Jdbc and 2 for another receiver.

What do you say ?

Cheers

Veera

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actully we are getting a response from first statement like 101 and from second statment that is not a jdbc statement we get data like 201,202,302 and finly we will get create a response mapping with both statement and we will send all these data combind to other tables.

101----- from stored procedure

201 -

second statement

202---- second statement

302---- second statement

how we can accomplish this

regards

Edited by: laxmi bhushan on Sep 27, 2010 3:58 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is nt possible....

Go for 2 different messages in Trget.

If u want to combine the two responses means go for N:1 (2:1) multimapping wth BPM

Else u combine both the data to a single Statement1 and also change ur stored procedure to populate value back combing both of the results

Babu

Edited by: hlbabu123 on Sep 27, 2010 4:01 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhushan,

This is not possible as the second structure is non-jdbc.

You have to use BPM for this requirement and have to create the 2 separate mappings 1 for each receiver.

Make both the calls synchrnous in BPM and you have to correlate the request and response messages using correlation.

Once the response messages from both the receivers are in BPM, then merge them (N:1 mapping) and send back to sender.

-Supriya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U can execute Statement1 and Statement2 as u want... and these wil execute in sequence..

In ur post then what is the purpose of statement2??

Babu

Former Member
0 Kudos

my second statement is mapped with proxy source and first is executing a stored procedure.

It is sysnchronous scenario.

but as far as executing stored procedure in statement 1 then second statement is non jdbc action attribute.

so i want the way to execute in same message

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laxmi Bhushan,

I undestand that u have 2 statements in receiver.... Statement1 and Statement2...

Stetement1 will have a stored procedure to execute and

Stetement2 will be also executed with other stored procedure or some sql statement rt??? correct me...

Please be clear on this.....second statement is non jdbc action attribute.

so i want the way to execute in same message

Babu

Former Member
0 Kudos

second statement is not a jdbc statement. but in same message type where stored procedure is executing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U are using Statement2 for vt purpose???

If nt req in stored procedure, then dont populate the Statement2 in target

Babu