cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assigned Value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Expert ,

Is there any way to get the assigned value via Z-Program and how to get it technically ? , Actually I have a requirement to develop a download program to the end users , as you know that the assigned is calculated by (Actual + Commitment + Rem. Order Plan ) .

Thanks

Edited by: Khalid Boudi on Sep 27, 2010 7:57 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Assigned values are calculated when you execute a report, I dont think it will be available in table, IF you want to prepare a report which requires assigned value, then follow the logic which calculates assigned value in a hierarchy report.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply ...

What I am looking for is how to get the logic of the assigned value from the standard reports ?

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

raghavendra_praveen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

check the FM in se37 - AIPR_GET_VALUE_TABS or FMs with AIPR* which may be useful to get value (I hope you may get as per value types).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Khalid,

Although i have not tried this, i think it is possible to achieve this. I would suggest you check the tables that store these costs ( Actual,Commitment,Rem. Order Plan) and fetch them from these tables to develop the required Z-Program. Just to start off you can check the tables COSS, COSP, RPSCO etc.

You can also search the forum for the relevant tables to build this program.

Regards,

Gokul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply ...

yes , I know those tables very well , but the issue here is the Rem. order Plan , it is not in the tables , so in order to get the Assigned value I have to get the ROP .

Looking for your further support

Thanks

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is an utility program available to calculate ROP. Follow this note Note 922177 - PSIS: Utility program to calculate the residual order plan

ansar_shaikh2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Considering the above explanation, it is not a matter of the money being trapped as RemOrderPlan.

Please review note 178837 with regards to availability control.

The residual order plan is calculated depending on the assigned network, network activity or order.

With the status 'Released', the residual order plan is always included in the assigned value.

With the status 'Created', this applies only if the 'Assign Funds in Plan' indicator is set (transaction OPSV) in Customizing for the network type or order type.

Exception: The residual order plan of networks or network activities that are used for forecasts (see relevant indicator in the network type, transaction OPSC) is never included in the assigned value.

With the status 'technically complete', 'complete' or 'deletion flag', the residual order plan is never included in the assigned value.

The plan values of assigned networks are not taken into account for valuated project stock.

If you set the availability control to validation against annual values, the values planned at year level are taken into account provided there is no overall plan value.

regards,

ahs